Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

The concept of Soulmates getting a free pass

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I really don’t understand how people are justifying everything in the name of soulmates! This is really sad *humorless chuckle*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Copy pasting my cent from another thread - 

cv showing them as soulmate .. jiskay sath na koi riti rewaj , na koi ritual kuch bhi nei chalte.. they are unique and divine and everything ... chalo man lia , inke divine relationship ko...

toh iss divine relationship mai MS, Sindur ka kyu itna priority de rahe hai ? jabardasti why they are showing , they are married. Does not divine love beyond from realistic theory and things like shadi , ms , sindur.. agar unke divine love pe MS, sindur ka itnai agar priority hai , then why this kind of ritual mockery ? inke dil wali shadi karne ke liye dil hi toh kafi honi chiye the na  smiley29 , realistic things like MS, sindur ka keya kam hai pher inke rishte mai ? 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's better we all ask this question to the writers as they're justifying and mocking the institution of marriage and rituals. 

Please do the honours 👍🏼we'll be all grateful 😊

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bhagwan Kisi ki memory loss na kare bas 😳

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

It's better we all ask this question to the writers as they're justifying and mocking the institution of marriage and rituals. 

If only the writers were adept enough to understand criticism Braveheart. Unfortunately they aren’t 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

KZK 2.0 writers aren't that bright. I mean Prerna is a MBA without doing anything at all. Probably the writers are also real life Prernas. Writers without any talent of writing. Ainvayi. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

KZK 2.0 writers aren't that bright. I mean Prerna is a MBA without doing anything at all. Probably the writers are also real life Prernas. Writers without any talent of writing. Ainvayi. 

Seriously the writers are truly ainwayi 👎🏼

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How can Ekta Kapoor hire those rs 2 writers for her dream project? 

The words soulmates and love makes me sick.. 

Marriages, Pregnancies, sindur, ms, father’s death, you name it, they havent spare anything... everything has been fun of.. and whats worst or let say sad are viewers justifying each and every actions in the name of divine love... 

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't see any die hard justification, all I see is never ending hope from anupre fans that things will get better. 🤔 yeah few posts here and there where ppl are trying to making sense from nonsense. 

But if ppl can justify blackmail marriages then if a negligible minor set of fans justify Soulmates etc rants then that shouldn't be a problem. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: falah5

I don't see any die hard justification, all I see is never ending hope from anupre fans that things will get better. 🤔 yeah few posts here and there where ppl are trying to making sense from nonsense. 

But if ppl can justify blackmail marriages then if a negligible minor set of fans justify Soulmates etc rants then that shouldn't be a problem. 

Absolutely ...each thread turns into a warzone the moment blackmail marriage is mentioned...I believe if prerna wasn't shown this weak, to have succumbed to it , it wouldn't look at ugly as it did now..on the top of it ,she brushed it away later  like it didnt matter to her at all...she totally bought the explanation given to her ..first time I admired her for her sacrifice..but looking at their condition, how everyone behaved later on, it all vanished..