Don’t give up hope Arjun. 👍🏼

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Only one bad friday was good enough to define who you are 🤣

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When I heard he was gonna become an actor in like 2011 I was thinking wtf it's gonna be a disaster. But when he debuted with Ishaqzaade I was so amazed. He acted so well. However ever since then it's gone downhill for me. I quite like his personality but he was awful in Half Girlfriend and OK Jaanu and Mubarakan. I'm scared to watch Namaste England because of him (even though my homegirl Parineetu is there). The trailer for Panipat looks like a parody of Bajirao Mastani.

The likes of Arjun, Sonam, Abhishek are embarrassingly unaware of how stupid they look when they make ENDLESS excuses for themselves. I wish they were more realistic - more humble, that would make them more endearing. He has had way more than "2 bad Fridays" - his daddys'* connections are the reason he's still a "movie star".

I am also looking forward to Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar because Dibakar Banerjee is a great director, and I love PC, but it's stuck because their market value is down. It's been announced like 3 years ago, at least put it on YouTube.

[*daddys' = plural, because Boney sir, but also Salman sir.]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

When I heard he was gonna become an actor in like 2011 I was thinking wtf it's gonna be a disaster. But when he debuted with Ishaqzaade I was so amazed. He acted so well. However ever since then it's gone downhill for me. I quite like his personality but he was awful in Half Girlfriend and OK Jaanu and Mubarakan. I'm scared to watch Namaste England because of him (even though my homegirl Parineetu is there). The trailer for Panipat looks like a parody of Bajirao Mastani.

The likes of Arjun, Sonam, Abhishek are embarrassingly unaware of how stupid they look when they make ENDLESS excuses for themselves. I wish they were more realistic - more humble, that would make them more endearing. He has had way more than "2 bad Fridays" - his daddys'* connections are the reason he's still a "movie star".

I am also looking forward to Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar because Dibakar Banerjee is a great director, and I love PC, but it's stuck because their market value is down. It's been announced like 3 years ago, at least put it on YouTube.

He wasn’t in Ok Jaanu. That’s Aditya Roy Kapoor

Everything you say is now Suspect imho 😂 JK

Edited by DragonBoy49 - 4 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I thought Aurangzeb was his debut. In any case I saw him first in that and was blown away. Next I saw him in Ishaqzaade and was impressed.

Uske baad se I've felt all his performances were tatti.