TWO BAD FRIDAYS CAN'T DEFINE WHO I AM - Arjun Kapoor - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

It's definitely more than 2 bad Fridays dude ðŸ¤£

I don't know if it was 2. More like 6 or 7. Some worse than others.

I'm really disappointed in Ashutosh. He took this guy for Panipat. What was he thinking?!!

I would say a decade of flops

Sharam bhi nahi aati iss good for nothing motay ko

Na shakal

Na body

Na personality

Aur acting toh the lesser said is better

Upar say filmography filled with flops

Even than such idiots havê the nerve to whine & complain.

2?

math mein tou paka fail hoa hoga

lost count on those fridays..

when was the last time you gave a success..ki and ka..4 years ago..that too thanks to kareena

out of all the nep kids..this one is the ABSOLUTE WORST..total liability..not 1 good quality about him

It’s 7 flops 😂

ARJUN KAPOOR FILMOGRAPHY

https://boxofficeindia.com/actor.php?actorid=715

Edited by adventurousman - 4 years ago

Arjun ka maths uski acting jaisi hai😆

It takes discipline or at least one good quality make it in the industry. 

Its not that most of the biggest superstars didn't fail. But each of them accepted their mistakes and made better comeback with good script, good acting , lower their remuneration. 

For e.g. Akki had string of more than 15 flops but still producer choose him as he had discipline to make movies in shortest span of time that helped producer from loan interest. If his movies flopped producers didn't lose much . If one or two songs worked then producers made money despite film's box office.

Mithun during mid nineties gave more than 20 flops in terms of BO but still none of the producers lost money, due to low cost of production and quick release.

BIG B had strings of flops since early 90s. So he reinvented himself. Think, superstar of that stature had to reinvent himself after ABCL collapse. KBC pulled him out of debt. He personally visited Yash Chopra to ask for work !. Think BIG B who once ruled indian box office and had millions of fans had to ask for work. Yash Chopra gave him Mohabattien .

So instead of accepting ones failure, some people tend to fly high smoking pot without correcting ones fault. It will finally will bring doom in ones life . Good examples; Fardeen Khan, Rahul Roy, Aftaab Shivdasani, Vivek Oberio(well he had Bhai factor also going against him),  Zayed Khan, Dino, Arjun Rampal, etc

If it was only the BO numbers the problem is his ACTING. As I said he is the AB of this generation doing so many roles till one performance is average and behaving as he is a good actor but unfortunately the numbers ain’t good. No these people shouldn’t get a chance to be a main lead they should casted as supporting actors.

It has been more than 2 fridays for him..

He has ruined films!