Beyhadh 2 Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by HeartQuake

I'm really impressed that MJ is observant enough to pick up the obvious signs. And he has begun to doubt and join dots together. Making every thing so much more thrilling and interesting. 

Because till now , both Rudra and Rishi are proving to be cakewalk for Maya. Too easy to be exciting. 

He knows what he had done in past which can effect his present life. So, he's being careful for his karma.

Guys,who is in the picture...certainly it's not mj.. he looks like harshad chopda for me..πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #adiya ki deewani

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5qBzY9BA5X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally posted by Thimag1314

Guys,who is in the picture...certainly it's not mj.. he looks like harshad chopda for me..πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #adiya ki deewani

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5qBzY9BA5X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You had me girl! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  That would be any AdiYa fan's dream! ❀️

But I would hate to watch Maya traumatized by him. Worse, as her brother πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago

Sorry double post.

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago

I totally loved today's episode! smiley27

This week Maya became Rishi's love interest and Rudra's challenge. Next week tables are gonna turn. She would become Rudra's love interest and Rishi's challenge. Rudra is already hallucinating Maya. Also, she wants MJ to try to hunt for the person behind Rudra's activities, her (Karm hi phal hai) and get disappointed.

Someone tell me why we have this thread when everyday update is done in new threads? 

Loved today's episode,though there wasn't any MayRa😭😭 Ashish is a great actor,there is nothing new in it but the actress playing Antara was equally good.entire cast of season 2 is slaying. 

Edited by Fairooz - 4 years ago

season 2 is doing well