Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

Even in S1 , she had great wardrobe. Especially the western clothes. 

It presents such a refreshing change from the saree bindi anarkali wearing soap bahus. 

Ikr. I am so done with women on Indiia TV changing their wardrobe post marriage

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

A few other things .

I'm guessing that Maya either had another name , real name or at least MJ knew her by another name. Because - since she's supposed to be quite a renowned author , wouldn't it be really easy for MJ to find her out otherwise. Lots of authors write under another name.

A lot of things are left to unveil. It's a good point.

MJ gifted Rudra's friend a rare first edition copy of David Copperfield . He has literary interest and taste both. Maybe that's how they first met , through some literary assembly or author's meet. 

Then, like you previously said MJ should have a hint seeing the newspaper.

In the rich and high society families affairs are very common. The fact that Rudra has an unforgiving attitude towards it gives me hope that he may actually have a moral core. A conscience. So when he'll come to know that Maya was the woman who almost destroyed his parent's marriage and whom he must've hated for a long time for coming in between his mother's happiness , he'll be all gun stocked and loaded and locked against her but after he gets to know the full picture, her innocence , the fact that she'd been duped by his father , he'll support and stand by Maya , may even aid her. 

I would like to see the similar track.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@bold, the guy in the picture looks like Rishi with a hair cut similar to a bowl cut 😆

Seriously?? A rare thought !

Bowl cut🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Seriously?? A rare thought !

Bowl cut🤣

Sorry, stranger thing nerd alert🤣

But the hairstyle did look like that of a school boy to me🤷

Sargam10 thumbnail

But what I don't understand that if the guy she loved and got betrayed was MJ

Why would a lady like Maya would be in a relationship with a old man 

I can't digest that part

So i feel there is definitely a mystery behind the whole thing

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sargam10

But what I don't understand that if the guy she loved and got betrayed was MJ

Why would a lady like Maya would be in a relationship with a old man 

I can't digest that part

So i feel there is definitely a mystery behind the whole thing

@bold, there are chances. Many speculate that maybe Maya was with a guy who was killed because of Rudra and unknown to Rudra, mows owns the guy's bracelet?

1/@red, if she loves him, why not? 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm really loving the character Antara . I'm so glad and thankful that makers didn't make her Saanjh part 2. In fact , she is every thing that Saanjh was not . 

She's pretty , fairly nice and pleasant , sweet and polite with the office stuff ( it says a lot about a person how he/ she treats their stuff ) , can hold her own , has her own mind and voice her opinions with out coming off as bitchy. Also , she's independently working woman and co owner of the company , and Rudra's equal partner. 

Last but not the least , though she's got some feelings for Rudra , she doesn't allow it to turn her soft for him. Or affect her work related opinion and approach. 

All good. 👍🏼

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

but she have gained the weight for this season but still looking beautiful 

Hi all ..I am always late..though she is fat she maintains her structure yaar

DanmeiLover thumbnail

I love the fact that Jenny gained some. 

It makes her more voluptuous and enhances her curves , ultimately making her prettier. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail

I'm really impressed that MJ is observant enough to pick up the obvious signs. And he has begun to doubt and join dots together. Making every thing so much more thrilling and interesting. 

Because till now , both Rudra and Rishi are proving to be cakewalk for Maya. Too easy to be exciting.