Sanjivani 2

Namit is NOT A GOOD ACTOR !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

And i mean it. Today's episode was quite okayish but SC nailed it with her flawless acting. But Namit's expressions were so dumb as the male lead. He was standing with a poker face and its really cringy. He need to hardwork on his acting otherwise audience will not accept a bad actor. Trps are already down in both tv and online. He will get replaced or show will shut down. I wanted to say this from day 1 but didnt said as i knew it will come harshly. But i am just outspoken and telling the truth ! πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes your right. An expressionless actor. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And also I think  why this serial is not so effective inspite of being medical concept,  it is because lack of acting skill of hero of serial     . How much cvs will bring good track but if main hero of serial don't know how to act the then scene will  definitely look weak 

For any serial to run.  it is necessary that their scene should be effective   and it can be achieve by proper acting only

Another thing I feel that namit lack coordination when he do scene with any actors .he is dull in acting and in most of scene his expression really look irrelevant 

Good writing always first first but producers and director also  make sure to make it effective as well as also should  should check when they are shooting any scene between two character  then there should be coordination  of acting between two actors

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He is over confident and  very careless of his acing. He was not good in his previous show. 

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think he is oki.. Dont get why people hate him though.. And dont want him to bee in Sanjivani!  I love him i Sanjivani, hope his acting get better πŸ˜ƒ 

Love SidIsha they are too cuteee!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by kindoer - 4 years ago
AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

If a person can appreciate namit acting 🀒they are truly  πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ™

It seems sid malhotra lost his brains somewhere  How else he gives solo screen space to such a flop actor cant he see the level of third class acting hes doing n all track failure due to this reason only 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

And also I think  why this serial is not so effective inspite of being medical concept,  it is because lack of acting skill of hero of serial     . How much cvs will bring good track but if main hero of serial don't know how to act the then scene will  definitely look weak 

For any serial to run.  it is necessary that their scene should be effective   and it can be achieve by proper acting only

Another thing I feel that namit lack coordination when he do scene with any actors .he is dull in acting and in most of scene his expression really look irrelevant 

Good writing always first first but producers and director also  make sure to make it effective as well as also should  should check when they are shooting any scene between two character  then there should be coordination  of acting between two actors

Bold Exactly πŸ˜Ž Else it Won't Connect Viewers πŸ˜Š

Also this current track of Asha πŸ€ͺis done n dust test n tried in almost most daily soaps here with medical back drop😎 and  it's not appealing by bad Acting πŸ‘ŽπŸΌsays alot of ML  wat to expect from this show πŸ˜›?

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is not a bad actor. But lately there is no consistency in his character. So I think he himself is getting confused and we audience also getting confused about his reaction. So half blame goes to writers.

I hope nowonwards they maintain him as a smart kid not a cry baby

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well namit was quite good in his previous show but yeah feel he has not been able to connect to his character anymore because he was quite good at starting but now I feel his acting has gone down. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't watch the show anymore but I have to agree that he is very bad at acting. I at least liked him here because the character of Sid initially was awesome. As soon Sid became boring I started to dislike Namit again. I don't find any chemistry between the leads. The storyline is crap too. No wonder the show isn't working.