Writers you really need to get a grip

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Kzk uncreative writers

This is a request from an ardent AnuPre fan to please move on from the sindoor and mangalsutra drama. 

I  understand that you are not capable of thinking something better and logical but we all love our AnuPre immensely. So watching their characters played with regularly really hurts.

How can you justify a friend putting mangalsutra to another married friend as per his beliefs since the memory loss happened? His unintentional attraction is fine as you're trying to show their divine connection but such acts are unacceptable. 

Please stop mocking the relationships and marriage for the sake of your silly drama. It's not going to help anyways.

From an AnuPre fan 

Makers ke bachpana haay haay👎🏼

Shaadi is gudda guddi ka khel in kzk  😆 I have not seen a show where marriage and it’s rituals were insulted like this .They have made it a point to write something mocking it every day 👏 

Originally posted by Paricarocks

You're right pari kya se kya bana diya show ko😡👎🏼

Dear AnuPre fan, 

We are back to smoking weed that we had stopped taking a while back hence the sindoor and mangalsutra drama. When we are high the only thing going through our minds are sindoor, shaadi and Komolika’s scary closeups. The episode today had all of those with a bonus, justification which we believe that we have nailed it😳

We will try and stop smoking again but no promises. Till then keep wondering whether Mohini’s dialogue about getting a new mangalsutra will result in another mangalsutra drama or not😈

Creatively creatives of KZK 🤗

Originally posted by Cute_Virgo

Dear AnuPre fan, 

We are back to smoking weed that we had stopped taking a while back hence the sindoor and mangalsutra drama. When we are high the only thing going through our minds are sindoor, shaadi and Komolika’s scary closeups. The episode today had all of those with a bonus, justification which we believe that we have nailed it😳

We will try and stop smoking again but no promises. Till then keep wondering whether Mohini’s dialogue about getting a new mangalsutra will result in another mangalsutra drama or not😈

Creatively creatives Uncreatives of KZK 🤗

OMG🤣 I don't think I will be able to survive another mangalsutra drama. 🤪

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Paricarocks

it is not bachpana Pari... it is the date expired weed they are phukoying...

Hence, they are forever stuck in already expired time loop...

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

OMG🤣 I don't think I will be able to survive another mangalsutra drama. 🤪

You are worrying about survival DG? Poor me is worried about whether on not should I ever get married...

To be or not to be (married of course), that is the question (RIP Shakespeare)🤣

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago

After this I dont think makers will show this again for some time atleast. But sindoor think will pop up again n again

Pre n komo tashan mein nahi hoga

Originally posted by bashful_moon

You are worrying about survival DG? Poor me is worried about whether on not should I ever get married...

To be or not to be (married of course), that is the question (RIP Shakespeare)🤣

The Most important question you should ask yourself is ...what kind of marriage should I go for ? Sindoorless marriage, dhaaga marriage, chunni marriage, ...1.5 shaadi or 1.75 shaadi?🤣