When is anurag getting his memory back ?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Because the way it's going, like..in the absence of prernas husband , he gives prerna a job, holds her , smiles at her ,helps her in sitting standing walking, talk to her tummy, and today, put sindoor and mangalsootra also ? 🤣 what next ? Sleep with her thinking , this is what is allowed between friends when their husbands arent around? 

Seriously !when will this shit stop and where ? Get his memory back already and make him do whatever he wish to...have the guts to show them properly married..whether or not sona is his wife , and whether he loves her or hates her or ignores her , he thinks this is normal behavior from a man ? How much low will they stoop ? How much do they want to butcher anurag? Itna toh bajaj track mein nai kiya Stop it 😡

And pray tell me if prerna cant tell him the truth because his life may be in danger , why isnt he dead by now looking at prerna and romancing her?

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Charu although I don't agree with the way you have written your post as I don't care so much for the crap to put my feelings in such strong hate post but I agree with you that they should better bring back his memory and stop the never ending sindoor and mangalsutra drama. I  don't understand their obsession for these 2 things

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

😂😂😂😂 this is divine love se bhi upar love hai.If his memory isn’t back by the baby is born;  he will also say to the baby, when your mom’s husband is not here, you can call me papa. 

bt the CVS are stupid, Na Khud ka Dimag, nor can they already copy from the 1000s of daily soaps before them... itna acha story lika khud phas gaye, cuz If they bring back his memory, then Komo will become useless. That’s why, Anu is the proxy of himself with memory loss. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

😂😂😂😂 this is divine love se bhi upar love hai.If his memory isn’t back by the baby is born;  he will also say to the baby, when your mom’s husband is not here, you can call me papa. 

bt the CVS are stupid, Na Khud ka Dimag, nor can they already copy from the 1000s of daily soaps before them... itna acha story lika khud phas gaye, cuz If they bring back his memory, then Komo will become useless. That’s why, Anu is the proxy of himself with memory loss. 

I can totally imagine him saying that after today's mangalsootra drama and the lame justification for it

On Topic: Even if his memory comes back, the writers will find other ways of destroying him. Abhi toh use aur zalil hona hai😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I can totally imagine him saying that after today's mangalsootra drama and the lame justification for it

On Topic: Even if his memory comes back, the writers will find other ways of destroying him. Abhi toh use aur zalil hona hai😆

DG zalil hona writers ke naseeb mein likha hai after all itna brilliant writing jo kiya hai🤣😡🤣

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

DG zalil hona writers ke naseeb mein likha hai after all itna brilliant writing jo kiya hai🤣😡🤣

The whole episode was filled with faceplam 🤦‍♀️moments 😆 Please don’t embarrass your fans Anurag. We will have to go and hide somewhere  🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The whole episode was filled with faceplam 🤦‍♀️moments 😆 Please don’t embarrass your fans Anurag. We will have to go and hide somewhere  🤣

smiley37 lets hide now... Lets prerna fans seek us

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Exactly..this is what he is..a proxy of himself. I will keep my bias aside , even in this memory loss , except for him getting drawn to prerna unknowingly , did they show any kind of emotional attachment between them? Do they feel the need to do it or it has to be limited to sindoor and mangalsootra claims ? 

Only purpose of my creating this post is , that sometime cvs read this and change their ridiculous storytelling ..but you know what..they may still get the trps out of this 🤢So more of this nonsense...

They have to have komo..they wont expose her till the time she finds a way to stay there ..that , i fear, will be the worst...

C'mon now why the hell this memory loss ? If he gets his memory back and sona / his family tells him that he married sona while he lost his memory , he cant do anything ..let him deal with this situation rather than constant monologues of why why why..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🤣 lets hide now... Lets prerna fans seek us

Let's play hide and seek just like the writers are playing with logic 🤣

Krinya thumbnail

Zalil 🤣 I have an idea..play Ringa ringa Roses and decide who's your wife anurag..devi ma is with you , she will make prerna win