Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so sad poor Roshni tossed around and used when they want her and kicked out when they don’t. She better stay away - even I am getting annoyed by this continuous back and forth

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The way she is being treated and the prejudice these people hold, I would say good riddance. It is the Khan's who need Rosh to save their family, not the other way round. 

Hasn't anybody taken a recording of Sameer's engagement to Rosh... could Someone just send it to Sameer's wife and let her know the truth of her husband? But then I am sure she too would join with the delusional Parveen who thinks it is the women who is at fault πŸ˜‘

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so selfish on their part... I know aman did this to save his sister's marriage..but this is so sad whenever they want they kick her out , and then call her back to save his life...  and this sameer is such a cheapster, he took the money and now even succeeded in separating roshni and aman... Now waiting what  will Arhaan's role be ??? His encounter vth roshni ?.?

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Best time for Arhaan to make entry, though I just wish he was positive,  Someone who is there to interfere for and support Rosh. 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

The way she is being treated and the prejudice these people hold, I would say good riddance. It is the Khan's who need Rosh to save their family, not the other way round. 

Hasn't anybody taken a recording of Sameer's engagement to Rosh... could Someone just send it to Sameer's wife and let her know the truth of her husband? But then I am sure she too would join with the delusional Parveen who thinks it is the women who is at fault πŸ˜‘

Up until today I was on the fence and giving benefit of the doubt but this bothers me on multiple levels - a girl who continuously gets abused by in laws and husband, gets kicked out at his whim, has cried since she has been married - heck no one deserves this even the bloody RJ. But you are right good riddance - Aman is a lost soul and it’s his cross to bear not roshni’s and she should not be putting up with this. Show is ending in February and this drama is so OTT - I am thinking of bowing out. Who wants to be with a man who only realised your worth when you die for him πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am so excited for separation...  Angst...  Bring it on.... 

Now let roshni also grow a spine n refuse to be treated like a football

Edited by zooni.blue - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

Sahi baat wat a kind of bakwaas is this jaldi laao laal chand raat gardan p talwar latkao poor junaid manzil  sab k sab theek ho jayenge 

And writer aap  naagin4 likh le kya wahiyat track likha hai 

Roshni ko pendulum kyun bana rakhya hai 

Jab zaroorat please help me when comes as naachnewali bugger off are kisi k baare me nai pata phir bhi bakwaas bol k treat karoge no brain cells no respect no humanity 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: zooni.blue

I am so excited for separation...  Angst...  Bring it on.... 

Now let roshni also grow a spine n refuse to be treated like a football

Separation are u serious saath the hi nai to separation kaise aman ko  mohabbat hai nai to separation kaisa

Roshni aur spine 

Laal chand ki raat roshni phir bhi bachayegi aman ko 

Now don't say it's out of  love 

Look at parveen expressions it's like she cant see roshni go 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Separation are u serious saath the hi nai to separation kaise aman ko  mohabbat hai nai to separation kaisa

Roshni aur spine 

Laal chand ki raat roshni phir bhi bachayegi aman ko 

Now don't say it's out of  love 

Look at parveen expressions it's like she cant see roshni go 

Separation...  I mean proper physical separation...  When a person is around all the time u don't value her? 

Like after aman left her at salma place he was thinking about her when blue is mentioned...  

Yeah lal chand.... Then she will be on death bed

But I think she will save once before that too.. 

I wish she just saves aman n says tata bye bye...  I would do this even for a puppy coz I have farishta dil n ayyana power