Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm neet and I'm super.excited for this show as I have loved previous shows by shashi sumeet mittal......also it looks very promising.

I am afraid to watch  any shashi mittal show because their previous  serial dsdt is highly dissapointing 

But yes mahima  makwana    as ( protagonist of shumbh arambhka  )acting mein career chal  gaya. I saw  her in balika vadhu. She played child  gauri  . As a child gauri  though she has very small  role in balika vadhu  may be 2,4 episode she did in balika vadhu   but still  playing small role child gauri character boosted her career  and she appear in so many serial as lead

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by neetusidhu

Hello everyone,

I'm neet and I'm super.excited for this show as I have loved previous shows by shashi sumeet mittal......also it looks very promising.

Hey Neetu!!

After watching the first epi I too felt like its going to be a good one. But there is going to be a tough competition between beyhadh 2 and this one. Both look promising. And i don't wanna miss out both. I have been searching since yesterday if any one is active in this forum and finally I did.😆

I hope this form gets more active with more people having fun! 😊

Oh, btw I forgot to introduce myself. Im Nandini, but you can call be Nandy, Nandu, Mandy anything just the way you like. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by surabhi01

I am afraid to watch  any shashi mittal show because their previous  serial dsdt is highly dissapointing 

But yes mahima  makwana    as ( protagonist of shumbh arambhka  )acting mein career chal  gaya. I saw  her in balika vadhu. She played child  gauri  . As a child gauri  though she has very small  role in balika vadhu  may be 2,4 episode she did in balika vadhu   but still  playing small role child gauri character boosted her career  and she appear in so many serial as lead

Well, this girl's acting is nice. I used to watch her in chakravyuh a star plus fiction before. I really loved it. This time also the promo and the first episode was nice. And the lead pair also looks great. I liked the theme of this one. We can only know how this show can be with story line after watching few episodes. Let's not jump into any conclusions before hand. Let's give it sometime to unfold their story track and then decide. 😊

Any idea when will shubhaarambh's forum page be done? 

I am not jumping any  conclusion  as it is. I have  seen previous  show of shashi and sumit mittals dil se dil tak  and it was very promising show with great actors   but after ward story  was totally ruin   . As I have watched working style of mittals in previous show like dil se dil take, rishte likhenge hum naya   . In both these two stories mittals totally destroyed stories  so having experienced of working  style of mittals    in past two serials  now I am   very much doubt that will this  shumbh Arambh  will be really aproming show like they  are showing in promo 

Only prominsing show of mittals was yeh un dino ki baat hai

I am not jumping any  conclusion  as it is. I have  seen previous  show of shashi and sumit mittals dil se dil tak  and it was very promising show with great actors   but after ward story  was totally ruin   . As I have watched working style of mittals in previous show like dil se dil take, rishte likhenge hum naya   . In both these two stories mittals totally destroyed stories  so having experienced of working  style of mittals    in past two serials  now I am   very much doubt that will this  shumbh Arambh  will be really aproming show like they  are showing in promo 

Only prominsing show of mittals was yeh un dino ki baat hai

Actually i haven't  watched any of these you mentioned before. So i don't really know what the story is and what went down. I only started watching this becoz the leads. I just wanted to see its 1st epi and if i felt nice then only i will continue watching it. After watching yesterday's i think i will continue watching for a while. And no show is worth watching for years. Coz in the middle the story looses its charm. That's how it will be if you drag them luke rubber band.😆 and i hope this story don't go on a haywire just like this director's other story!

I know after   certain  years many serial  loose plot even mega hit serial lose plot  after  certain year  but dil se dil tak loose plot even it  had  not completely 1 year 

Dil se dil tak did well till 4,5 month after  serial  started   after 4,5 month story completely  destroyed before serial complete 1 year 

I know after   certain  years many serial  loose plot even mega hit serial lose plot  after  certain year  but dil se dil tak loose plot even it  had  not completely 1 year 

Dil se dil tak did well till 4,5 month after  serial  started   after 4,5 month story completely  destroyed before serial complete 1 year 

So what are you trying to say here. That you don't want to watch this drama becoz of that? ðŸ¤” 

Haan khuch aisa hi samajh lo   even if I watch it will  just for time pass. I will not  watch this serial for any hope