Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Haan khuch aisa hi samajh lo   even if I watch it will  just for time pass. I will not  watch this serial for any hope

Do as you wish man.. even we watch it for timepass. But the difference is im a bit choosy to waste my time on. And when the story doesn't go to my interest even i might drop it. But for that i won't try to make others also loose their interest before the show doesn't even have aired a minimum number of episodes. Tume dhekhna nahi hai tho teek hai. But doosronse bhi ye umeedh mat rakho vho bhi isse na dhekhe just bcz of the previous shows. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maine kub kaha ki doosre yeh show na dekhein  Maine doosre ke naam bhi nahi liya. I am talking about myself not about other 

Please don't accuse me of that thing which I have never said in my post  I never said other should not watch this serial 

And I think u have not read my post properly that is why u r saying that I don't want other to watch this show. I think u should read  my post properly again  u will see I have never told other should not watch  this show 

Btw it s u continuously moral policing me what should I do or not 

First u moral police me that I should not jump any conclusion about serial( why  moral policing  . Cant I have my own regarding any serial any production house?) 

Then u  ask me are u not watching show? and when I replied then  u say I want other not to watch this show  ?? Which I have never mention in my post

I

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Maine kub kaha ki doosre yeh show na dekhein  Maine doosre ke naam bhi nahi liya. I am talking about myself not about other 

Please don't accuse me of that thing which I have never said in my post  I never said other should not watch this serial 

And I think u have not read my post properly that is why u r saying that I don't want other to watch this show. I think u should read  my post properly again  u will see I have never told other should not watch  this show 

Btw it s u continuously moral policing me what should I do or not 

First u moral police me that I should not jump any conclusion about serial( why  moral policing  . Cant I have my own regarding any serial any production house?) 

Then u  ask me are u not watching show? and when I replied then  u say I want other not to watch this show  ?? Which I have never mention in my post

I

Oh.. hello

Now don't blame me. You're the one who continuously nagged  that shashi mital's show aisa hai vaisa hai. Frankly saying i don't even know who that guy is. I wasn't doing any moral policing here. I was only saying just let the show be and don't just try discouraging others.  They way you wrote does seems discouraging (Even if you didn't intend to). Ofcourse you can have an opinion about anything under the sky, but that doesn't mean you should sound this way. Just like you, even I have the right to state my opinion and with that what i intend to tell you is that "don't judge a book by its cover" because i think you were doing that. Im not here to put a fight with you or "moral policing (the way its sounding to you)" anyone here. Im just saying this forum isn't even active yet, but you were going on and on about how this production house can be! (which doesn't even make sense to a person who hasn't watched any of their previous shows.) Maybe just like me,  there might others who are genuinely interested in the show not beocz of their PH. So I hope you get my point.

Anyway just forget it. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway. But if I did, I'm Sorry! šŸ˜Š

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

O hello stop blamimg me  that  I am discouraging other  to not to watch show 

I never said in my post    that other should not watch show  u can read my post again  

It is ur false assumption   that I am Discouraging other   not to watch this show 

And coming to shashi mittals   and sumeet mittals  both are producer of shumbharambh 

And I have every right to  express my view  about my doubt regarding any serial about working  style  of  producer   . I will cricrtize producer working style   if I don't like it 

U r no one to tell me what should I do or not 

Btw  if u think that I write in such a way that I am discouraging other not to watch this show then it is again ur  false assumption 

I am just expressing  my doubt regarding  working style of shashi sumeet mittals who are producer of shumbh ararambh  because I have see produce shashi sumeet r previous show too  like dil se dil tak  rishta likhenge  hum naya which story was badly destroy 

But still u thinking  I am discouraging other not watch this show which I never meant in my comment then it is ur problem not my problem

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello gius and thank you for sharing your opinions....my fave show from this production house is and was dabh.....and yudkbh both awesome shows.....let's see how this one is....so far so good....

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not liking rajas family so far but loving rani and brother 

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey guys! Iā€™m Saraf. Just want to know if anyone has thought of a ship name or have any suggestions for Raja-Rani? I was thinking for JaNi ā¤ļøšŸ˜³

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Hey guys! Iā€™m Saraf. Just want to know if anyone has thought of a ship name or have any suggestions for Raja-Rani? I was thinking for JaNi ā¤ļøšŸ˜³

Sounds good!šŸ˜