Patiala Babes

Babes and Hanuman Singh were horrible parents

Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have always been a silent viewer but I realise I need to say this. Did they not have money, to buy plane tickets and go to Australia? So what if Mini does not come home, they are her parents right, they can go see her right? And the whole thing about being miserable until Arya came. Of course they should happy about a new member of the family, but essentially Arya did replace Mini. Especially considering the fact that Hanuman Singh said he has not been able to become her feather. What a load of bs. Why wouldn't Mini feel resentful? 

Now Mini will sacrifice her dreams and stay in Patiala to raise her younger sister. Screw her career and ambitions. How can one's life be so f*cked up by one's own parents? Seriously, there have been bad parents TV but I feel they are setting up Babita and Hanuman to be tragically misunderstood parents when they just suck. Period. 

I am sorry if this offends anyone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Twistetfly

So you have not watched from the beginning going by your rant on Babita and HS.

Babita has been noticeable butchered from 150 episodes onwards to justify Poor Mini the tragic queen and with her HS as well.

Nope Poor Mini is always right the tragic queen who is the fascination of RS and KK. Everyone in the the tragic queens way is butchered.

RS and KK have butchered them so badly that even when dead its all about Bacheri Mini.

Don't worry they have bought in Arya so that she took can get butchered to justify Poor Mini giving up her job.

Relax and take a chill pill after all its all about Poor Mini

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with you why everyone expect from Minni?as a parent they have to give her everything including security but they fail for sure, I am single mother but still not able to connect with Babita. 

Edited by dipali13 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is also similar to what I’ve been saying. Ppl blame mini because she’s more emotionally together than babita but at the end of the day she’s not the parent and a parent has certain duties when it comes to their kids. For a lot of people they seemed to have associated their like for paridhi to their like for babita and that somehow makes mini always in the wrong cos it’s hard to point a finger at babita who’s played by paridhi and for their love of paridhi- they want to love babita. 

It all boils down to the writers doing a complete disservice to babitas character. In reality no mother would ever behave that way and no mother would go 5 years without seeing her kid (esp if she’s got a successful business and could afford a plane ticket). They wanted the viewer to see mini had issues and they turned babita into someone that the average mother is not. They tried to redeem her by letting us know she started the business again, but even that makes no sense because if she felt mini was right about the business she would have made SOME effort to speak to her. Text, video call there’s a hundred options 

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"Yes they were horrible parent"! 

"Who had no control on kids life first they let her made decisions on own and who keep it as secret and stayed in dark until it's come out open she is leaving 

Yes they were horrible parents who claim to love her but never made her feel wanted even though they seek her approval in lot's of issue seek her shoulder to cry out seek her opinion. 

Yes they were horrible parent's to even let her leave without giving her happy farewell and made her leave on crying and sad note.

Yes they were horrible parent's to worry about kids character being put down by outsider but stand by kids side to fight for right. 

Yes they were horrible parent's to never try to get her insight of emotion at how she feel even though they spend sleepless night in hospital miserably scared for her life.

Yes they were horrible parent's to even have no connection with her yet brought her camera, and TV to watch interview and not being on scene fight with interviewer.

Yes they were horrible parent's to go upstairs to check on her who was busy chatting late outside with friends who was staying with them after getting in accident. 

Yes they were horrible parents to never raise their voice on her for sneaking out in night dancing freely with friend who was known to be BF of her best friend. 

Yes they were horrible parent's to ask why you met your Grand Parent when you yourself promise not to. And send her father away so that he in his aimlessly miserable life don't end up effecting her further. Try to not let her be in contact with him by burning the letter or whatever.

Of course they were for going on fighting with each other you lovely daughter I love her rant even when she left even when she was with them. And eventually made a new child feel unwanted in their life before the person who wasn't even with them.

I have lot to say but I will end one point don't take my liking to B for my fondness for Pari as I did confess in few forum I watch PB for her. But I always keep my fondness for her and B individually. 

"As youth I cannot imagine the consequence of hiding so many thing from my parents. In fear what if they find out and got worried or got angry and disappointed. Even from small to big thing i share with them they understand or not but mostly they understand or try to do so.

It's not 1990 lot's of bad horrible things are happening be it boy or girl, even we stay with fear what if we suffer same but we cannot imagine the discomfort the fear the pain they suffer just be hearing about such a incident. 

They were horrible parent indeed for not getting angry on her for leaving abruptly with friends for day out. They were horrible parents indeed for not giving her peaceful environment or try to work out with their relation by having proper heart to heart conversation. So you're right.

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: deefy89

This is also similar to what I’ve been saying. Ppl blame mini because she’s more emotionally together than babita but at the end of the day she’s not the parent and a parent has certain duties when it comes to their kids. For a lot of people they seemed to have associated their like for paridhi to their like for babita and that somehow makes mini always in the wrong cos it’s hard to point a finger at babita who’s played by paridhi and for their love of paridhi- they want to love babita. 

It all boils down to the writers doing a complete disservice to babitas character. In reality no mother would ever behave that way and no mother would go 5 years without seeing her kid (esp if she’s got a successful business and could afford a plane ticket). They wanted the viewer to see mini had issues and they turned babita into someone that the average mother is not. They tried to redeem her by letting us know she started the business again, but even that makes no sense because if she felt mini was right about the business she would have made SOME effort to speak to her. Text, video call there’s a hundred options 

Yes this. Also mini is everything that a normal daughter isnt according to indian standards. in india it is very normal that a mother will think that let her daughter complete education then she will marry her off. Heck if babita was so emotionally attached to mini then how would she get her married off forever if she cannot let her go to study for 2 years.

yes no mother would not stay speaking to her daughter properly after she has started a business has the money and has also realised her mistake. Mini even came home after 2 years babita still dint bother to make amends with her. Yes babita must have felt guilty and mini upset with her mother. we all can blame mini too for not trying to interact with her mother, But we cannot forget the fact that it was babita who called her ashoks daughter and even refused to see her face when she was leaving. So she should have been the first one to start making amends. Mini would just live on thinking her mother still sees her as a bad reminder of her husband and is upset with her for chasing her dreams. . And that is just such a terrible way to allow your daughter to live thinking like that.  

And in the end the writers did a disservice to mini too. Babita HS atleast had each other and arya too Mini lived 5 years of her life thinking her mother is angry with her and dosent want to talk to her & now that same mother is no more. So the guilt is all upon her for not trying to mend things with babita inspite of everything

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naq5

Yes this. Also mini is everything that a normal daughter isnt according to indian standards. in india it is very normal that a mother will think that let her daughter complete education then she will marry her off. Heck if babita was so emotionally attached to mini then how would she get her married off forever if she cannot let her go to study for 2 years.

yes no mother would not stay speaking to her daughter properly after she has started a business has the money and has also realised her mistake. Mini even came home after 2 years babita still dint bother to make amends with her. Yes babita must have felt guilty and mini upset with her mother. we all can blame mini too for not trying to interact with her mother, But we cannot forget the fact that it was babita who called her ashoks daughter and even refused to see her face when she was leaving. So she should have been the first one to start making amends. Mini would just live on thinking her mother still sees her as a bad reminder of her husband and is upset with her for chasing her dreams. . And that is just such a terrible way to allow your daughter to live thinking like that.  

And in the end the writers did a disservice to mini too. Babita HS atleast had each other and arya too Mini lived 5 years of her life thinking her mother is angry with her and dosent want to talk to her & now that same mother is no more. So the guilt is all upon her for not trying to mend things with babita inspite of everything

I’m so glad someone gets it lol 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Of course everything is babita's fault. How can bechari Minnie ever be wrong? Minnie has always tried to run hers and babita's life her way on her terms. One can see that during their disagreements where she winds up hurting babita when babita does not agree with her. Yes Minnie has been babita's strength but she is the daughter in this equation. So far hanuman is concerned, Minnie is the one who is unable to accept him as her father and Minnie has time and again said many hurtful things to him too. Minnie hid so many things from babita and yet babita is just suppose to take everything in stride because it is Minnie and she can never be wrong. Babita told her something hurtful due to her insecurity and fear of losing her and Minnie just left the house. That shows what an amazing daughter Minnie is. Minnie is the one who took major step of going away over a fight and yet babita is the bad mother.

No daughter stays mad or distant from their own mother for this long over something like this. Babita made efforts to reconnect with her but so far I didn't see that with Minnie. Minnie had enough time and opportunities to fix things with babita and the beginning of season 2 shows that. She was wallowing in self-pity for 5 years so she has no right to be resentful. 

So far arya is concerned, if Minnie stays, it is her choice not responsibility.  She is practically a stranger for her and she is not her kid. So people need to stop treating it as some kind of great sacrifice if she stays. She walked out before, she can do it now considering she has no strong ties to arya or anyone anymore. If writers dare to try to portray this as Minnie fulfilling babita's wish, that would just make them hypocrites.

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: john909

Of course everything is babita's fault. How can bechari Minnie ever be wrong? Minnie has always tried to run hers and babita's life her way on her terms. One can see that during their disagreements where she winds up hurting babita when babita does not agree with her. Yes Minnie has been babita's strength but she is the daughter in this equation. So far hanuman is concerned, Minnie is the one who is unable to accept him as her father and Minnie has time and again said many hurtful things to him too. Minnie hid so many things from babita and yet babita is just suppose to take everything in stride because it is Minnie and she can never be wrong. Babita told her something hurtful due to her insecurity and fear of losing her and Minnie just left the house. That shows what an amazing daughter Minnie is. Minnie is the one who took major step of going away over a fight and yet babita is the bad mother.

No daughter stays mad or distant from their own mother for this long over something like this. Babita made efforts to reconnect with her but so far I didn't see that with Minnie. Minnie had enough time and opportunities to fix things with babita and the beginning of season 2 shows that. She was wallowing in self-pity for 5 years so she has no right to be resentful. 

So far arya is concerned, if Minnie stays, it is her choice not responsibility.  She is practically a stranger for her and she is not her kid. So people need to stop treating it as some kind of great sacrifice if she stays. She walked out before, she can do it now considering she has no strong ties to arya or anyone anymore. If writers dare to try to portray this as Minnie fulfilling babita's wish, that would just make them hypocrites.

Very well said !