Getting angry is one thing going too far in anger is another thing

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I watched yesterday's pastha fight. Siddharth was saying "Gandagi, Ganda kaam karthi hai, Rashami ka katta chitta sab ko patha hai vo kya kar sakthi hai kya capable hai yehi kar sakthi hai wo"

Getting angry is one thing but going too far in that anger is another thing. Did he forget that he is talking to or shouting at a girl and calling a girl Gandagi on National Television? I feel that he has so much against Rashami. And he remembers and refers outside topic in their fights.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

It looks like she dumped him.

That's why he tortures her.

He can't tolerate her sitting him another man.

Rashmi doesn't give a damn about who he sits with or f***s with.

His ego is hurt....

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khud en nk ka gandagi he bkwas insane dnt  no how to treat and respect girls muh see  galat sabdh nikalte hamesha  Jo man me aaye Bolta he sharam nhi aati isko  had me ek pasta se iski duniya ujadjayegi. Oh God yeh Ghar me Kya krta hogs bkwas he 😠😠😠😠😠

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaddu_Halwa

Yes he said it and went too far with it all but what's it got to do with saying to to a a 'girl'? 

In this day and age of women fighting for equality this woman card shouldn't be played ki this guy said this and that to a 'GIRL' how dare he! 

The 'girl' in question can also say much more to the guy and it's perfectly acceptable cuz yeh, she's a 'girl'. 

These double standards and selective psudeo feminism is beyond understanding. 

'A Girl'

We live in a society where a girl is questioned and especially her character is questioned very often.

When a guy gives 'gaalis' it becomes common but when a girl gives a gaali she is questioned. Now-a-days women empowerment is there, we see people talking about equality but in how many places that is actually practiced is a question. The 'girl' in question didn't go out of the line in the fight. I am very much sure that if there is anything she says she has the 'courage' to say 'sorry' but the 'boy' in question never said sorry genuinely for the meanest comments he had made.

There is no double standards. I have every right to express my opinion on the show.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaddu_Halwa

Yes he said it and went too far with it all but what's it got to do with saying to to a a 'girl'? 

In this day and age of women fighting for equality this woman card shouldn't be played ki this guy said this and that to a 'GIRL' how dare he! 

The 'girl' in question can also say much more to the guy and it's perfectly acceptable cuz yeh, she's a 'girl'. 

These double standards and selective psudeo feminism is beyond understanding. 

that's not women card both ate paste aese chillarha that jese done haathi churahi ho haan chillana uska shauk he bas ek pasta yr khaliya baat khatam thukla bohot bkwas he 

Priyaa143 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Toh rasmi kounsi doodh ki dhuli hui hai..usne bhi toh sana ko " Gandgi","Gandi" sab keh rahi thi  apne friends ke sath milkar jab sidharth dey aur sana ka fight hua tha ..

Edited by Priyaa143 - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

The guy is so venomous and thinks his fake smiling and smirking can hide that negative personality of his. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, his stupid anger turns a wrong into a right like yesterday issue. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

It looks like she dumped him.

That's why he tortures her.

He can't tolerate her sitting him another man.

Rashmi doesn't give a damn about who he sits with or f***s with.

His ego is hurt....

I think so too! 

And knowing his ego, he's probably still in denial. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are sid ki sarcastic laugh kaha gayi. Ab toh woh seedba gaali galoch pe utar aya he. Im loving it. It shows his real face more and more to public which he has been hiding all season