Unveiling Parvati Bai (Kriti Sanon) and Sadashiv Rao (Arjun Kapoor)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Ye dono veiled hi there the đź¤Ł

Kaisa hoga agar yeh wala woh wale se zyaada kamaye? Kabhi nahin hoga pata hai. Ashu had lost his mojo since What's Your Rashee.

Originally posted by zoinks

Kaisa hoga agar yeh wala woh wale se zyaada kamaye? Kabhi nahin hoga pata hai. Ashu had lost his mojo since What's Your Rashee.

Kya pata ho bhi sakta hai. Ek akele Arjun ki gandi performance is not enough to finish a movie that so big and costly.I have heard that audience apparently forgives a bad performance if the content is good. Kuch toh sochke investment lagaya hoga jisne bhi kiya. If the story works it can do wonders on the screen unless audience is tired of period movies already. Even SLB came back after a bad phase. Maybe this is Ashutosh's turn. 

Arjun is being heavily criticised from the trailers and songs and rightly so. He isn't a versatile actor I was watching his promotional interviews of Panipat and I just wished the guy had some life in his eyes. His eyes don't speak you can't read him. It may be a tricky choice to cast him but he does okay in those intense roles like Ishaqzaade so he just might be able to do justice. We will have to see. I feel Kriti Sanon is gonna be kick ass in the movie and will take her to a different league altogether. 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

I’ll mock and make fun but I cannot discount the collective hardwork that goes into making a movie this big. And this hasn’t been messy like that of “flagbearer of fake feminism”. So I hope for the sake of technical team and supporting casts this movie does well regardless of Arjun (not worthy of this movie) kapoor.