Bigg Boss 13

Vishal is BLOODY RESPONSIBLE for Devo's back injury !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought that Devo's back injury is due to Asim and Vishal. But now i remember who is responsible for this !!! It was Vishal Yes he lifted up Devo in an absurd manner i saw that in the morning song of classroom task episode !!! Why didnt BB said anything to Vishal about this. Today the girl is admitted in hospital and currently her condition is SERIOUS !!! Like literally shame on BB. 

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vishal kept saying he was the cause for the injury. He even apologised to her when she was leaving.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Vishal kept saying he was the cause for the injury. He even apologised to her when she was leaving.

Yaa Vishal. It was Vishal i just edited

Arko1 thumbnail

Like literally who told him to do such rubbish stunts. Just applying his Nach Baliye skills ! Even he did that with Mahira too but unfortunately Devo became the victim !!! 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

See i am not supporting Vishal but i think it was unintentional and maybe it was an accident... That's why BB or devo or HMs didnot say anything. 

I just wish devo recover soon and come back to BB

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I don't  think it happened to her from  vishal.maybe it was very  an accident ...don't put all faults vishal side 😉

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I thought that Devo's back injury is due to Asim and Vishal. But now i remember who is responsible for this !!! It was Vishal Yes he lifted up Devo in an absurd manner i saw that in the morning song of classroom task episode !!! Why didnt BB said anything to Vishal about this. Today the girl is admitted in hospital and currently her condition is SERIOUS !!! Like literally shame on BB. 

Omg, what do you mean serious, is she undergoing a surgery 

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Was he like blowing her back out or something? If so, then it's quite possible that he is responsible and accountable and he should own up to it

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even I just saw the video, he was lifting her in th dance, he did that too Mahira too. 

It was unintentional...

That morning only something has happened because she got up to dance, but same day she was not part of the task due health issues .. 

Edited by msnautanki - 4 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

..i m sure ye injury is lift ki wajah se aur barh gayi hai...lekin unintentional hi hoga