~AbhiGya/Tisha AT #279~"I missed everything about you" - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ralulo

880,start of Munni track 

Arre... Watched this episode earlier. Somehow didn't watch the scene. 😕 Anywho, just watched. Thank youuu... They are cutieees. 😍

😍 😍 Episode number please. 🙏

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nlzQNJZVC/?igshid=ehva3ox5zzo9

Love this video so much. It's hard to find good on stage performances even in Bollywood award functions now.So these 2 are a breath of fresh air. Such great co-ordination and chemistry. 

Can we get a sweet scene like this where they are just sitting, having coffee and talking?? Just sharing their life, laughs. sigh.

Originally posted by Abhigya.fan

Can we get a sweet scene like this where they are just sitting, having coffee and talking?? Just sharing their life, laughs. sigh.

For that they need some good screenspace,not these 2 minutes/day or less

Think they need to fulfill what Abhi was singing on Diwali night,them locked in a room jinggg jinggg 😆 only then they will have the time to talk&break this ice wall.

Originally posted by Ralulo

For that they need some good screenspace,not these 2 minutes/day or less

Think they need to fulfill what Abhi was singing on Diwali night,them locked in a room jinggg jinggg 😆 only then they will have the time to talk&break this ice wall.

Yes, hope they will spend a good amount of time together during this useless kidnapping drama.

Just realised i haven't watched this performance.Was this part of any episode? Where can I watch it?