Rachit? The Unseen Cyclone in MalKa life

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This Rachit guy is indeed creepy and dangerous. He is working hand in hand with Ahir. How come he doesn't know who his driver is? When Kalyani tried to stop the car he as the owner and boss of the car could have instructed the driver to stop..... He at first didn't ask  or said anything, just sat there and later tried to jump off the car with Kalyani. It was all pre-planned just to torment Malhar and make him run, no wonder the car was moving slowly. 

At Rane house.... Rachit is there and the way he looks here n there is quite evident. Malhar feels someone spying on him... It's no one but Creepy Rachit. Maybe he had planted an hidden ,unseen by anyone, secretly.

Originally posted by Naidak

This Rachit guy is indeed creepy and dangerous. He is working hand in hand with Ahir. How come he doesn't know who his driver is? When Kalyani tried to stop the car he as the owner and boss of the car could have instructed the driver to stop..... He at first didn't ask  or said anything, just sat there and later tried to jump off the car with Kalyani. It was all pre-planned just to torment Malhar and make him run, no wonder the car was moving slowly. 

At Rane house.... Rachit is there and the way he looks here n there is quite evident. Malhar feels someone spying on him... It's no one but Creepy Rachit. Maybe he had planted an hidden ,unseen by anyone, secretly.

You are right 

I also think the same 

BTW you are a new member what is your name 

I'm simran

I am Kamini Naidu from New Zealand.