Deeply saddened 💔 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

My heart goes out today by hearing the new of doctor Priyanka  Reddy rape case I hv  simply no words to explain how painful it is to hear may God give strength to the whole family  to bear this huge loss 😰😰😰😰😰

My message to every women /girl 

Be safe because no one is safe πŸ˜°πŸ’” 

Edited by Waidehi - 4 years ago

Humanity subsided

Now girls will be afraid to ask help from anyone....why women are not treated as living beings πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Very sad but wrong forum 

Originally posted by cory

Very sad but wrong forum 

it's ok πŸ™‚

Originally posted by sahisri

Humanity subsided

Now girls will be afraid to ask help from anyone....why women are not treated as living beings πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

how can one admit that crimes mere rooh kaap rahe he sun ke hi πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ’”pariwaar hosla mile it's a huge loss may her soul rest in peace we hope for justice 😰😰😰😰

What's so special about this rape /murder case?  

Originally posted by BLACKBOARD22

What's so special about this rape /murder case?  

there is nothing special ok mind ur language it's someone murder ok 😠😠😠😠

Upset over this news...lesson learnt...never leave vehicles in random place ..they can be punctured..if suspicious run away...leave vehicle

Originally posted by Waidehi

My heart goes out today by hearing the new of doctor Priyanka  Reddy rape case I hv  simply no words to explain how painful it is to hear may God give strength to the whole family  to bear this huge loss 😰😰😰😰😰

My message to every women /girl 

Be safe because no one is safe πŸ˜°πŸ’” 

I just read the article and I can’t even even what her family is going through. May her soul find peace 

Originally posted by TeriMaaKiAankh

I just read the article and I can’t even even what her family is going through. May her soul find peace 

😰😰😰😰worst news ever 😰😰😰