Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

What you want Anu to remember once he gets his memory [DT Nt Pg 7, 12]

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Being a mother, i know how important is the bond of a mother & kid. So, for that one reason, I do understand the insecurity of Mohini, which is forcing her to do all things in her capability to throw out Pre from Anu's life. But that cannot be an excuse used forever for the way she treats Prerna, who along with being Anu's lover is going to be a mother too. For that one reason, I would want Anu recollecting what all Pre had told him in one of their Swiss interactions on how all Pre & her family have been insulted by Mohini. Though at that time Pre had told him with the intention to get him move on, she remembering and sharing all those incidents with him meant that somewhere in her inner mind that hurt was there. So, CVs, it is my request that if at all you are planning for a showdown between Anu & Mohini, give us a scene where Anu remembers this particular Swiss interaction between AnuPre. Because of which the showdown scene will raise the viewer's interest to another level. 

You have a cast who are brilliant actors. Sahil's voiceover was something you attempted differently and that indeed gave us viewers a soothing yet painful feeling. Do attempt such things and make use of the casts wisely instead of making them stand in mute for more than half of the episode. Give back Nivi & Moloy their sharp minds which they had used in building up their business, so that they too can work on finding Sonalika's asaliyat. Getting everything done by a pregnant woman might be a heroic thing. But we would like to see something that happens in real. Hope our interests will be taken into consideration.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Grace!

I love your posts and these are great suggestions. Do you think the CVs troll this forum for ideas?

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Getting everything done by a pregnant woman might be a heroic thing. But we would like to see something that happens in real.

This is the highlight for me.. Usually on ITV, makers are so used to showing FL/ML, sply FL doing everything on their own, which is pretty unrealistic.. 

They do have strong actors in supporting roles like Mohini, Nivi, Moloy.. even Veena.. they must be written in a way they have more contribution in the show than just stand around doing nothing.. thanks for pointing this out.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I want him to remember what a A grade JERK he is.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want him to bring Bajaj back and accept that RB was/is a better partner for Prerna Sharma! 

Dont throw stone at me, it’s purely my wish 🥰

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I want him to bring Bajaj back and accept that RB was/is a better partner for Prerna Sharma! 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kyun rey? Not possible?? Soulmates.. Selfish love, sorry I mean selfless love.. 

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For me anupre forever. Bajaj track biggest mistake 👎🏼 and yes it's my wish.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Bold - Next joke please.

Btw, from the last 4 years i have observed & understood Eri, she usually send such strong signals or give strong replies on social media, when she is so irritated with some fans. That is when unfollowing, blocking & all happens from her side. It has nothing to do with her personal relationship with those she unfollows. So, going by her latest SM action, she is making it clear to the fans to stay in limits and it also can be an indication that evenif B may return in the show, it might not be KSG. Who knows just like in Komo's case, EK will go for a minimum ROI option for Mr.B. 😉

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

Hi Grace!

I love your posts and these are great suggestions. Do you think the CVs troll this forum for ideas?

Yes Pinot....i do have this doubt from the Ganesh pooja onwards, where after Anu's accident, Pre was shown discussing with Mr.B some matters on which i had raised questions in one of my threads.