Dabangg 3: Munna Badnaam Hua Video | Salman Khan | Badshah - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

how is it a bad news when Wanted was a hit it was remake of his own film Pokkiri with Vijay in Tamil

in terms of dance yes it's a bad news becos Salman cannot dance and PD moves is far from his league but praise his effort he is no young but 54+ years old man and make a effort to dance,not a fan of SK but appreciate he try at the age he is

I like the hook step of his beltšŸ¤£I hope noone pants fall while dancingšŸ¤£

Wrong! Wanted was a remake of the telugu film ā€˜Pokiriā€™ starring Mahesh Babu and directed by Puri Jagannath!

OT: The song was fun to watch, though I didnā€™t understand a thing!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Wrong! Wanted was a remake of the telugu film ā€˜Pokiriā€™ starring Mahesh Babu and directed by Puri Jagannath!

I never telugu films...i only watch the tamil version with vijay in tamil and it was good especially vadivelu comedy that was the main highlight eben in tamil its call Pokkiri starring Vijay n Asin

OT: The song was fun to watch, though I didnā€™t understand a thing!

it was indeed fun...'munaa badnaam hua' 

munna means boy,badnaam means malign 

which mean this boy has been malign darling just for you....thats why its munna badnaam hua darling tere liye

My point is the original film was telugu film Pokiri...Of course the Tamil film was also a remake from the original....But we shouldnā€™t forget to credit the original, is all I am trying to say!

@ the translation: Awww, thatā€™s sweet of you....I do understand the language though, I speak that language so...What I meant to say was that I couldnā€™t make much sense of what was going on in the song...:)

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by cricketfan1

My point is the original film was telugu film Pokiri...Of course the Tamil film was also a remake from the original....But we shouldnā€™t forget to credit the original, is all I am trying to say!

@ the translation: Awww, thatā€™s sweet of you....I do understand the language though, I speak that language so...What I meant to say was that I couldnā€™t make much sense of what was going on in the song...:)

Of course the credit goes to always the original films n songsšŸ‘šŸ¼i don't watch telugu films so i have no idea but thanks to you for letting me know

to know the exact situation of the song need to watch the film and i am never Dabbang franschise fan but yes definitely a fan of munni badnaam,fevicol and now munna badnaam entertaining salman songsšŸ¤£

Originally posted by Mages

i am still hook to belt step and i am not even a dabbang franschise fans...munni badnaam n munna badnaam had real entertainment choreographyšŸ¤£

i still can''t forget salman epi dance in munni badnaamšŸ¤£he is atrocious in dancing but make it so adorablešŸ‘šŸ¼

@bold:

Same here.

I am secretly relistening to the song  every chance I getā˜ŗļøšŸ„ŗ

Freaking soooo catchyyy! And really good rythm!ā¤ļø

Me likes the music sooo much!

Thanks for giving us this- Dabanng team... made me smile .

malaika is not there??

poor song. doesnt have that feel.