Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

One is Hritik...who is the other one?? Tiger is not a superstar and I didn't see Akki or Salman or Ajay in the movie...these 2 are the only other action SUPERSTARS that I know....Please enlighten me.

It did 300 cr per Taran...that is who I follow for the lack of a better source.

Tiger is a superstar in the action genre. So far has a 100% record in action films..

Heropanti

Baaghi

Baaghi 2

War

When he does anything else it ends up flopping. It is obvious people like him only in action movies. 

Edited by Lulzbolly - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Tiger is a superstar in the action genre. So far has a 100% record in action films..

Heropanti

Baaghi

Baaghi 2

War

When he does anything else it ends up flopping. It is obvious people like him only in action movies. 

he needs to experiment though,he can't stick with his strength n needs to branch out and work experiment with roles

the new gen except for RV RK n VD who experiment their roles the rest just stick to their strength

unlike 90s Khans Akshay Ajay used to experiment with their roles,they do it now too

the new gen needs to explore all genres with good script

I would love to see TS in a romantic genre...thriller

Mages thumbnail

this is what call the entertainment song of the year and I like the hook up step with the belt hope noone pants drop w/o the belt while shooting the songšŸ¤£beizatti hojati

only SK can make a hook step so adorablešŸ¤£

this will burn the single screens

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Heropanti

Baaghi

Baaghi 2

War

ACTION STAR ..not a SUPERSTAR....don't use the term Superstar so lightly...people who get this tag have proved themselves masses darlings and have almost 20+ years of success behind them...u can't term someone a superstar based on 3 or 4 movies.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Not so bad actually. Loved it.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Best song from the album . Sajid - Wajid dont get any work at all nowadays except with Salman

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

ACTION STAR ..not a SUPERSTAR....don't use the term Superstar so lightly...people who get this tag have proved themselves masses darlings and have almost 20+ years of success behind them...u can't term someone a superstar based on 3 or 4 movies.

I agree on this...3 to 4 films doesn't term anyone superstar...they need to experiement their roles to reach that level and its lots of years and yesteryears actors took the risk for 20-25 yrs to reach the superstardom...it was not a easy journey

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Best song from the album . Sajid - Wajid dont get any work at all nowadays except with Salman

this year best album for me is Marjaavan Kabir Singh and Dabbang 3

i love the Awara song in DB 3...its still in my head

Mages thumbnail

i am still hook to belt step and i am not even a dabbang franschise fans...munni badnaam n munna badnaam had real entertainment choreographyšŸ¤£

i still can''t forget salman epi dance in munni badnaamšŸ¤£he is atrocious in dancing but make it so adorablešŸ‘šŸ¼

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago