Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Hang all these monsters to death minor or not

Such a planned rape and listening to the audio call made bb priyanka to her sister shook me to the core and can’t imagine what her loved ones must be going through . RIP😒

OMG....that poor little sister, if only she knew she wouldn’t have cut the call and kept talking to her like her big sister was begging her to....Priyanka kept on expressing her fear and begging her little sister to keep talking to her...

Yes the country will take more and more strict measures now- by restricting their daughters movements even more, by keeping them indoors, by further denying them their freedom!  

With a defense mechanism like this, there is no hope for any country!

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Another horrific news 😭

Hyderabad: Another body of woman found, police say modus operandi similar to vet murder case

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/hyderabad-woman-rape-murder-case-shamshabad-6143308/

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Death penalty for these monsters is a must, doesn't matter if they are minor, Muslim, Hindu or whatever. Just give them death at any cost. Enough is enough.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Going to sign it.

This is shameful and sad and disturbing....my heart breaks for the girl and her family....the culprits need to be stoned to death....sending them to jail and releasing the minor ones will do nothing.....if they are old enough to rape they are also old enough to be hanged to death.

And the shameless people like Payal Rohatgi are making their own hay by turning it into a communal issue🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

Death penalty for these monsters is a must, doesn't matter if they are minor, Muslim, Hindu or whatever. Just give them death at any cost. Enough is enough.

Nothing less than a painful death to these b*stards will stop people like them.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Payal and Keona are idiots and assholes of the highest order. Trying to communalise and politicize this case.

leftist activists and wannabe activist were wrong to communalise such henious crimes, but so are all the right wing chomus using this case to put their point.

Anyways, who is investigating this case and what is the lead till now?? Have the police found enough evidence or not? Because that is thing that actually matters, and not online randi rona, which is frankly useless.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Been following this since the start. Only a few more to go. Really want people to shut up about everything else and just sign. Nobody needs your bs about anything right now. Sign and shut up. 

Women are second class citizens in this country,that fact is well known. And it wont change. That is also something we women know. But whatever little we can do,lets do that. Even if it saves one girl child,one girl,one woman- atleast we tried. 

Rest in peace, Priyanka. 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I just read an interview of the rapists in Nirbhaya rape case he said no good girl would have a boyfriend plus roam at 9:30 and I'd put kerosene on my daughter if she has premarital sex .... For the 5 year old girl case ba*tard says that girl touched him inappropriately....  Like yuck 🤢Seriously what do these guys even think? 🤢 Why?????  

Edited by Zephyr_57 - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kya hoga petetion sing kar ne se 2012 m bahut candle march hue the phir kya hua aakhir m ?? Nirbhaya ke kitne culprits ko maut di gayi hai ab tak ??  Aur uske baad society change hui kya nahi  Is baar bhi kuch nahi hoga we live in world filled with monsters  

I would rather burn them alive then go around singing petetions. 

My point is simple there should be no need of candle march , and petition to give punishment to such monsters who have crosses all limits of you humanity.  Such people should be caught as soon as possible and burned alive Bas