Meri hanikarak biwi is going to be end

Posted: 4 years ago

Finally that sad 😔 day or end came when our favorite show is going to be end suddenly I listen this news and karan suchak wrote on his story about it. What to say 😫😭😩😞. After listening this my heart stops beating for some minutes. Well everything has it's definate end, so the has for mhb. But but but it will always be my favorite show forever and ever. 

Love you jiyaa shankar (ira) and karan suchak (akhilesh) 

For me you both will be always recognised as iravati and akhilesh pandey. 

Love you Meri hanikarak biwi 😩😭😦♥️💖💕❤️

Originally posted by Santsharan34

Finally that sad 😔 day or end came when our favorite show is going to be end suddenly I listen this news and karan suchak wrote on his story about it. What to say 😫😭😩😞. After listening this my heart stops beating for some minutes. Well everything has it's definate end, so the has for mhb. But but but it will always be my favorite show forever and ever. 

Yes on 4th December they are completing 2 years.... & it may go off air on 17th December they completed 2 years this is a big achievement & I wish I can watch them in another show or a movie or any web series 

Yes I also want both of them in a show, movie or webseries. But the date you mentioned is incorrect real date is 13 December. 

Love you akhira 

Love you karjiyaa 

Yes I also want both of them in a show, movie or webseries. But the date you mentioned is incorrect real date is 13 December. 

Love you akhira 

Love you karjiyaa 

That new show babasaheb will air on 17 December at 8.30 & hanuman is coming on 23rd December 

Please do not end the show😭😭😭

Where can we express our emotions and where can we request?

Do you know any link on instagram?

Please please do not end the show..

This is the most entertaining show I ever watched and liked!!

The show is already ended and now nothing can be happened 

The show is already ended and now nothing can be happened 

my wish is to watch karjiyaa together in a web series.... Hope God will fulfill my wish 

Me too and want more romantic scenes and bold scenes which we can't able to see in mhb. 

Me too and want more romantic scenes and bold scenes which we can't able to see in mhb. 

They had sizzling chemistry, MHB always portrayed their chemistry in sweet & cute manner, but I want to watch them in web series...