Devo quit on Medical grounds ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Apparently its true and that is why there is no other elimination this week.

Yes, but she will be back after recovery.

She will be back soon. Within 1 or 2 weeks I guess. Salman also said she will be back after complete recovery 

Is there any truth to the Bagga/Arhaan thing?

I really am in nood mood to watch a preplanned Arhaan/Rashmi angle, frankly. And Bagga was a great contestant, but she already outlived her potential I think, and introducing her to the show now would be overkill. I'd rather just have new people than these two (or any eliminated contestants) again. ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

Is there any truth to the Bagga/Arhaan thing?

I really am in nood mood to watch a preplanned Arhaan/Rashmi angle, frankly. And Bagga was a great contestant, but she already outlived her potential I think, and introducing her to the show now would be overkill. I'd rather just have new people than these two (or any eliminated contestants) again. ðŸ¤¢

I cant stand bagga hope she doesnt return 

Arhaan was a weak player too 

They said Madhurima Tuli may be entering now that will be a wild card entry! 

New faces would be better instead of bagga and arhaan! 

This is terrible that such a good player will leave. But what to do . She is sick and needs recovery. I am not sure about her return as back injury takes time to recover. Sp she looks serious. Can't walk. As far as I know she had an operation at her back once. So I don't see hope for her to return. Health is more important than money.

When Bagga left the situation was completely different. What will she do now. She was out becoz of Paras chose Mahira. I hope she comes and take out her anger on Mahira. Uff this Mahira gal needs some lesson. Someone needs to come and show her righ position. Although she doesn't look like a gal who listens to other. Madhurima will be better for Vishal. Thappad marenge keya phir se? 🤣

Arhaan.............go away! 😡

get well soon chakku rani