kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

Shravan - He is from a rich family. Sujal's brother, & Kashish's BIL

Image result for shravan in baat hamari pakki hai

Saanchi - She is from a poor family. Her brother is Sujal's best friend

Image result for sanchi in baat hamari pakki hai

Tara - sister of sujal's business partner.

Avi - Sanchi's brother & Sujal's friend

Image result for rohit bharadwaj

Kashish - Sujal's wife & Shravan's sister-in-law. Shravan is close to her.

Sujal- Shravan's elder brother & Kashish's husband

Image result for sujal  in kahin to hoga

Swayam - Sujal's business partner & Tara's brother

Image result for swayam in kahin to hoga

The other characters will be introduced later

Part 1

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb CS dear

Thanks for pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

After a long time a SaVan ff.wow.nice CS.SK also.Swayam Tara n Sanchi's brother r unexpected characters.Wonder what twists these ppl will bring to the story.waiting 4 part1 eagerly

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the FF! superb cs

update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new story 

taahir004 thumbnail

A Fabulous Character Sketch

looking forward to reading this story

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1

Saanchi clears her degree with 84%. She is taking tuitions to support her brother Avi to run the house. Avi comes home after finishing his work. He comes to the students & gives them sweets.

Saanchi: You seem to be very happy. What's the matter?

Avi: I have got a job offer abroad. After that, we will be able to live a comfortable life.

Saanchi gets emotional. She said, "You could have tried for jobs here itself. What is the need for you to go there?"

Avi: Dubai pays a very good salary. If I work there for 3 years & save money, I can come back to start my own business here.  I have to prove myself to Usha Aunt that even I can do something in life. We have lost our parents and Usha threw us out of the house. Since then, I supported you as well as myself with a small business until I got a job.  By the way, today was your result, right?

Saanchi: Yes, I have topped the university with 84%. I also got selected for the campus interview in a company. But I am hesitant.

Avi: That's great news. I think you should accept this offer.

Saanchi: But the job location is in Mumbai and we are in Haridwar.

Avi: So what? It is a very good company. I have a friend. His name is Sujal. You can stay there until I come back. 

Saanchi: But won't they feel burdened?

Avi: No, they are very much accomodative. 

Saanchi gets a call from the HR.

Saanchi: I will be joining the company within a couple of days.

HR: Fine.

Saanchi to Avi: I don't even know that family.

Avi: Sujal and I were college friends. Even he had a simple background. He had big dreams but his pocket was always empty. As I was working, I was supporting him financially. One day he sold his books and returned the money. I slapped him and said, "If you think that I am everything to you, then complete your education. You lead a good life. That is enough for me." 

Sujal then worked hard and after his degree, he partnered with Swayam and became a rich man. Then Kashish joined his company. They fell in love and got married. They have a little brother named Shravan. They sent him abroad for higher studies.

Avi and Saanchi do the packing. Both go to Garewal House.

Sujal welcomes Avi. He said, "Wow we have met after a long time. Is there any way I can help you?"

Avi: I got a job opportunity in Dubai. She is my sister Saanchi who got a job in Mumbai. Can you accommodate her till she finds a new accommodation?." 

Sujal: It is my pleasure that I am being of some help to you. Saanchi can stay with us as long as she wants.

Kashish comes in.

Sujal: She is my wife, Kashish.

Kashish shows them the house.

Avi: The house is very beautiful.

Kashish: Saanchi has become very beautiful.

Avi to Sujal: Where are your parents?

Sujal: They have gone abroad. They will be back in another 3 years.

Avi: I have got a flight in the evening. I am leaving my sister in your place. If she happens to make any mistake, please don't scold her.

Sujal: No, she is most welcome.

Meanwhile,  Swayam & Tara are sitting in a car.

Swayam: I think Sujal is trusting us more than required. So we need to do something to be the owner of his property.

Tara: Bro, I have a plan. Shravan is our friend. Why not utilize him. If I get married to him, then I will be the owner of his assets.

Swayam: Our brother, Varun can help us.

Tara: From now on, I will start my love drama.

Avi leaves. Saanchi gets emotional. She goes to the room & cries. Kashish consoles her. She said, "3 years will fly very fast. If you cry it will demotivate your brother."

Both come out of the room.

Sanchi hugs Avi emotionally & said, "Bye bro."

Avi: Bye.

Meanwhile, Shravan comes back from the US.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

oh avi is going to Dubai.hope he will do well there.avi sujal friendship story was lovely.happy that sanchi got a job in Mumbai n avi arranged her accomodation in sujal's house.sujal  avi scene was nice.sanchi avi scene in the end was emotional.kashish consoling sanchi was nice.cheap swayam Tara.hope shravan will never fall into the love trap of Tara like she plans.in the movie it was the father n he it's the brother for sanchi.any reason for giving her a brother inside of a father? so sujal arnav's parents will come only after 3 years?in the movie their dad was also a villain.here from sujal's family who will be the villain?perfect pic.but why only one pic?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So Tara is out to get Shravan for the property. Will he fall for it?

Edited by coderlady - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

excellent update! this Tara and Swayam!! 

Avi goes to Dubai!

nice that Sanchi will stay with Sujal and his family

thanks for the pm