Mayra FF - Gone Girl

Posted: 4 years ago

Character Sketch

Maya Jaisingh - The topmost business entrepreneur. 

Image result for maya in beyhadh 2

Rudra Roy - Maya's boyfriend

Image result for rudra in beyhadh 2

Ananya - Rudra's best friend

Image result for gunjan in veera

The other characters will come later.

I have written many FFs. But this will be the one in which you can't expect the good winning over evil. Maya is negative in this show. All those who are interested can hit on Like & Comment.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by vatika_r - 3 years ago

superb cs.U know it was my dream to read a story on Mayra Gunjan after knowing that Shivin will b opposite Maya in the show.Surprisingly u added Gunjan in this FF

CS sounds pretty awesome

Please update soon

I want to know would you write the past as to how MayRa meet??

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago

Congrats on the OS! 

lovely cs! 

shall wait for updates

Congratulations on your new story

Interesting Character Sketch 

My FF is not a Gone Girl movie extract. I will be adding my scenes.

Part 1

Maya & Ananya are sisters.  Ananya is Maya's younger sister. There are only 2 years of the age difference between them. Both are the daughters of Harshwardhan & Jhanvi.

Childhood Flashback

Jhanvi is pregnant. She delivers a girl child. She invites everyone to the naming ceremony. Suman is Jhanvi's sister. Prem is Jhanvi's brother-in-law.

Suman: I want to name her as Zoya

Jhanvi: Zoya seems to be an Islamic name. I want to call her Maya.

Harshwardhan: I agree with Jhanvi.

Maya learns to walk within a year.

A year later, Jhanvi conceives again.

Jhanvi: I don't want this child now. As of now, one is enough. I can't handle Maya alone. So I want to abort this child.

Harshwardhan: It is wrong to kill the child. He/she will give the company to our Maya baby.

Jhanvi is adamant. She goes to the doctor for an abortion.

The doctor checks her. She said, "Your BP is low. So it is not possible to abort as it can cost your life."

Jhanvi: Even if I lose my life, it is beautiful. But I don't want this child.

Dr. Juhi: I can do abortion, but I cannot murder. Sorry.

Jhanvi gets disheartened. Suman is unable to conceive. She is longing for a child.

9 months later, Jhanvi delivers Ananya. Harshwardhan meets with an accident & dies in the hospital. Jhanvi names her as Ananya after 15 days funeral. Maya gets insecure as she won't get the attention like before. She is also in for a shock that she lost her father. Ananya sleeps on the cradle. Maya decides to scare her & get rid of her. 

Maya makes the sound: Bhoot. Ha Ha Ha

Ananya gets startled. She screams and cries loudly. 

Maya bangs Ananya. Jhanvi stops her.

One year passes by.

Maya does not change.

She said, "Ananya is unlucky for us. It is because of her I lost my dad."

Jhanvi: No, my child. You should not say that. She is your sister. She has got every right.

Maya: She has no right. If she is here, I won't be here.

Maya runs out of the house while all others are sleeping.

The next morning, Jhanvi wakes up only to find that Maya is missing. Jhanvi hands Ananya to Suman & searches for Maya.

MJ finds the girl. He takes Maya to his house until Jhanvi comes. Jhanvi has no clue as to where Maya is. MJ took her to the police station and said, "I don't know whose child she is. So I will be here till her parents come."

Inspector: Fine. 

Suman goes to Jhanvi. She said, "I think we need to file a complaint at the police station."

Both go to the police station & find Maya there.

MJ: So you are her mom.

Jhanvi: Yes. Thanks a lot.

Mrithunjay: You are welcome. Be careful next time. It was a good thing that I saw the child. You are lucky to get her back.

Jhanvi takes Maya home. She starts thinking. Jhanvi then decides to give Ananya to Suman for legal adoption.

Jhanvi goes to Prem and Suman. She said, "I know that you are longing for a child. So I want to adopt Ananya legally."

Prem: How is it possible? She is your daughter.

Jhanvi: You guys are my people.  Ananya is my daughter & remain as one. But Maya cannot tolerate her even for a second. So I think this should be fine.

Suman agrees.

Prem & Suman adopt Ananya. 

MJ is Prem & Suman's neighbor.

Five years later, Maya, Rudra, Rishi, & Ananya start going to school. The study at the same school.

Maya & Rudra are in the same class. Rishi & Ananya are younger. They both become classmates.

Jhanvi takes Maya to Ganesha temple very often to change her behavior. She also takes Maya for medical help. 

Maya & Rudra become friends. 

Whenever Maya goes with Jhanvi, Rudra joins them.

Maya to Jhanvi, "Will papa, come back?"

Jhanvi: Yes, if you have your food, he will come back. 

After Maya completes her dinner, Jhanvi said, "Your papa is always with you. He has now become one of the angels in heaven. If you are sad & do not love your sister, papa won't be happy."

Maya softens towards Ananya. Suman finally conceives. 

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago

nice update!  well written 

here janvi is anjana n it's not ashwin here.surprising that suman wanted to name her zoya. shocking that janvi wanted to abort ananya.good that it didn't happen.shocking n sad that harsh died.shocking n sad that Maya became insecure n tried to scare little ananya.janvi advising her was nice.but shocking that the insecure Maya left the house.good that mj found her n janvi got her back.wow mj is their neighbour.good that Janvi let prem suman adopt ananya for her well being.shocking that still Maya is abnormal.but glad that now she is getting softened towards ananya.I hope she will remain soft towards ananya.perfect pics