Namah

Yukti takes the cake and bakes it as well.

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, I am going to be brutally honest, Namah trailers and promos didn't seem authentic enough for me but I still gave it a try because I am such a  Mytho Freak, At the beginning the only thing that kept me going was Savi's acting and how breathtakingly gorgeous Yukti was, she has the perfect Indian features to come across as a goddess.

After a week I lost Interest because the story that they were trying to tell was bland without any research or based on a proper scripture, Yukti and Savi were majorly sidelined in favour of the other leads, who were not able to emote well to gain the attraction of the audience and Yukti got just 2 lines per episode which she tried to do the best with. 

Now, we arrive at today's episode and I was just shaking with the transition that she has displayed as an actor within the span of 50 episodes. Her acting in the first episode of Namah displayed the Chanchalta of Lakshmi superbly, In her episodes as Shree she conveyed the innocence of Sindhu Suta excellently her scenes with Tarun yesterday showed a varying displays of emotions one after the other, today her scenes with Narayan broke and hurt my heart and she was not at all afraid to cry, she cried properly unlike other actresses who just show a single tear coming off a single eye. 

And as soon as she gained her memory's back she became the Narayani of Vaikuntha. Just the transition between Shree and Narayani was so epic, confusion of Shree was replaced by the serenity of Lakshmi so easily and her argument with Alaxmi was on another level.

Yukti as Alaxmi is another force to be reckoned with, She displays the hate and agitation of Alaxmi, I didn't like that they used the same actress for both the roles because I was afraid I will start liking the character of Alaxmi just because Yukti was playing her but OMG, Yukti plays both the characters so differently and passionately its like two different people. I am looking forward for her many many different roles to come, We have gotten Shree Devi in time I am hoping for Bhu Devi and Neela Devi too, the triad Godesses who form our Mahalakshmi. 

Savi shined during Matsya Avtar and Yukti in Samudra Manthan track, Can't wait to know what more they are willing to bring for us. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree! First of all.. I started to watch this show for it's concept Namah, the Friendship bond Between Narayan & Mahadev (with their pairs equally) But honestly Savi only did well as Narayan.. He brought Lord Narayan in front our eyes with his natural acting & impressive smile.. Yukti got only few scenes! So I mostly used to watch it for Savi(Credit goes to him) & some glimpses of LaNa πŸ˜³

Vikkas & Chavi gave their best but it didn't work.. In a way if they had acted well.. Then it would have turned to Namah-Shiva-Parvati too! So this swap is good decision for Savi & Yukti.. 

I was bit confused how will they show only LaNa but now this show progressing good πŸ‘

Now both Savi & Yukti are doing awesome job! Also Tarun ji & Rachna.. πŸ‘

MyDriYa thumbnail

Forgot to say about VFX team work.. They are Best πŸ‘ 

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Okay, I am going to be brutally honest, Namah trailers and promos didn't seem authentic enough for me but I still gave it a try because I am such a  Mytho Freak, At the beginning the only thing that kept me going was Savi's acting and how breathtakingly gorgeous Yukti was, she has the perfect Indian features to come across as a goddess.

After a week I lost Interest because the story that they were trying to tell was bland without any research or based on a proper scripture, Yukti and Savi were majorly sidelined in favour of the other leads, who were not able to emote well to gain the attraction of the audience and Yukti got just 2 lines per episode which she tried to do the best with. 

Now, we arrive at today's episode and I was just shaking with the transition that she has displayed as an actor within the span of 50 episodes. Her acting in the first episode of Namah displayed the Chanchalta of Lakshmi superbly, In her episodes as Shree she conveyed the innocence of Sindhu Suta excellently her scenes with Tarun yesterday showed a varying displays of emotions one after the other, today her scenes with Narayan broke and hurt my heart and she was not at all afraid to cry, she cried properly unlike other actresses who just show a single tear coming off a single eye. 

And as soon as she gained her memory's back she became the Narayani of Vaikuntha. Just the transition between Shree and Narayani was so epic, confusion of Shree was replaced by the serenity of Lakshmi so easily and her argument with Alaxmi was on another level.

Yukti as Alaxmi is another force to be reckoned with, She displays the hate and agitation of Alaxmi, I didn't like that they used the same actress for both the roles because I was afraid I will start liking the character of Alaxmi just because Yukti was playing her but OMG, Yukti plays both the characters so differently and passionately its like two different people. I am looking forward for her many many different roles to come, We have gotten Shree Devi in time I am hoping for Bhu Devi and Neela Devi too, the triad Godesses who form our Mahalakshmi. 

Savi shined during Matsya Avtar and Yukti in Samudra Manthan track, Can't wait to know what more they are willing to bring for us. 

I couldnt agree more, Like Yukti has prroven her her worth. Makes me wonder how differnt the TRP charts would have been if this was the story from the start. 

There were times when i wanted Yukti and Savi to just leave the previous Namah cause that show was doing no justice to them at all especially Yukti. Now the way i see it their hardwork and pateince was recognised and they were awarded for it. 

Yukti in yesterdays episode was more than amazing. Each note of her dailouge hit perfectly, `and i am lovinh hers and Mahadevs scenes i didnt know they were siblings but wow. 

my savi is perfect as always β˜ΊοΈ No flaw in his performance. I was a shocked that Narayan accpeted alaxmis proposal but after seeing the precap i was laughing LMAO, A test fro alaxmi that he knew she would fail.

Cant wait for lakshmi to help him out of that situation. smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

I couldnt agree more, Like Yukti has prroven her her worth. Makes me wonder how differnt the TRP charts would have been if this was the story from the start. 

There were times when i wanted Yukti and Savi to just leave the previous Namah cause that show was doing no justice to them at all especially Yukti. Now the way i see it their hardwork and pateince was recognised and they were awarded for it. 

Yukti in yesterdays episode was more than amazing. Each note of her dailouge hit perfectly, `and i am lovinh hers and Mahadevs scenes i didnt know they were siblings but wow. 

my savi is perfect as always β˜ΊοΈ No flaw in his performance. I was a shocked that Narayan accpeted alaxmis proposal but after seeing the precap i was laughing LMAO, A test fro alaxmi that he knew she would fail.

Cant wait for lakshmi to help him out of that situation. smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Yeah! In episode when Narayan accepts her proposal I was.. Omg! Why this happening.. But in precap, the way she ran, made everyone laugh.. πŸ€£

Must praise Yukti(as Alakshmi) for this.. πŸ‘

crystalmoon thumbnail

Yeah, her's and Mahadevs scenes are amazing. In the scriptures, there isn't much interaction between them because they live 2 completely opposite lives and the followers of them are different too, But Shiva looks up to Narayan a lot and as she is Narayani I think in extension her as well. 

They aren't siblings either that is CV's ka Ghotala πŸ˜† 

According to Shree Sukta and Devi Mahamatya 

Mahalakshmi created the trinity in pairs 

so Brahma and Lakshmi 

Vishnu and Parvati 

Shiva and Saraswati 

These are the siblings' pairs. 

Also, Lakshmi as Bhu Devi being Param Prakarti carried shiva son Skanda because none of the others was able too. Though there were no relations between them it is still weird to see them as each other's siblings. 

melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Forgot to say about VFX team work.. They are Best πŸ‘ 

Completely agree, especailly the scene in yesterdays episode the electrical wire thing that samudra uses to tie shrees legs together was aswesome annd so real and also when shree enters in vaikuntha and the colour of the watera nd lotus turn so bright i was mesmerised. 

melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yeah, her's and Mahadevs scenes are amazing. In the scriptures, there isn't much interaction between them because they live 2 completely opposite lives and the followers of them are different too, But Shiva looks up to Narayan a lot and as she is Narayani I think in extension her as well. 

They aren't siblings either that is CV's ka Ghotala πŸ˜† 

According to Shree Sukta and Devi Mahamatya 

Mahalakshmi created the trinity in pairs 

so Brahma and Lakshmi 

Vishnu and Parvati 

Shiva and Saraswati 

These are the siblings' pairs. 

Also, Lakshmi as Bhu Devi being Param Prakarti carried shiva son Skanda because none of the others was able too. Though there were no relations between them it is still weird to see them as each other's siblings. 

Ohoo Yeh Cvs ne kya kiya phir, πŸ˜†

I think mahadev and laxmi are siblings in Bhav swaroop here soo chalta hain 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Completely agree, especailly the scene in yesterdays episode the electrical wire thing that samudra uses to tie shrees legs together was aswesome annd so real and also when shree enters in vaikuntha and the colour of the watera nd lotus turn so bright i was mesmerised. 

It was symbolically, to refer her Chanchala..  πŸ˜› as she will not be permanent in one place.. So Samutra Dev tied her legs.. But it was totally unfair.. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

It was symbolically, to refer her Chanchala..  πŸ˜› as she will not be permanent in one place.. So Samutra Dev tied her legs.. But it was totally unfair.. 

Ohh Wow, well-observed, But soon I guess Samudra dev will realise his fault. 

His character is not bad just him staying with Shukracharya and Bali is making him act like a crazy Kuku. He does love Shree wish the character off Shree's mother Vela had more dialogues as well.