PreRish TS: MANY YEARS LATER CHAPTER 2 POSTED ON 14 Dec. Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

First of all, let me make the plot clear. It was revealed that Sonalika is actually Komolika and anurag had faked his memory loss (devil in the disguise of a saint) and it was him who caused Prerna's miscarriage. To save his family from another pair of evil eyes, Mr. Rishab Bajaj shifted to Amsterdam, with them. Prerna,Veena and Shivani now stay with Kukki and Rishab. Prerna has carried on her relationship with HER Mr.Bajaj. They have 6 year old twins, Prem and Naina.

DON'T THROW ROTTEN EGGS AND TOMATOES,PLEASE. BUT PAIRS OF SIZE 7 SHOES ARE ACCEPTED AS MY SHOES NEED TO BE REPLACED.😃😆

PART ONE.

Kukki !Prem! Naina!Wake up ,Sweethearts!You have school! It's Monday! yelled their mother, from the kitchen.

Rubbing her eyes, Kukki came down with her sister.

Prem kahan hain? asked Shivani, rising her eyes from the novel.

He is still sleeping, Maasi. replied Kukki.

Yeh ladka bhi na! Prerna stormed out of the kitchen in a hurry and bumped on her husband. As a result of the collision, both of them fell on the floor, with Prerna on top of him.

Kukki chuckled.

Shivani- Close your eyes, you two!

Prerna blushed. They stood up.

Rishab scratched the back of his neck and went to the dinning table, where Chandu was trying to hide his grin.

Thus, the boring Monday in the Bajaj Mansion had an AWESOME start. And, as they said, "Morning shows the day". 

Few mins later :-

With a sulky face,the Junior Bajaj was eating cornflakes.

Veena- Kya hua, Chehra ita bura kyun hai, Prem?

Aaj school nhi jana! he replied.

Stop this nonsense, Prem ! Learn from your Didi and Naina! Look, how eagerly they wait for Monday! 

But the Junior Bajaj was in a mood to not give up easily.

He is like you, Rishab. The same temper, zidd and everything!

Ab maine kiya kya? And you have said this me a few  THOUSAND times before!!!

Meanwhile:

Anupam an Anurag came out of the airport. 

I just hope I can find them. I have to ask her to  forgive me and FULFILL SOMEOME'S LAST WISH BEFORE DYING. said Anurag, before they got into the cab.  

PART  TWO WILL BE OUT SOON. DO COMMENT TO TELL HOW IS THIS. FRANKLY SPEAKING, I GOT TIRED IN COPYING THIS FROM MY DIARY.😊        

BY THE WAY, I AM KIARA. MISHTI IS MY NICK NAME.                                                          

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago

Hi Kiara, welcome to the forum and PreRish land😆

Your story is off to a great start! Finally Prerna is in a happy place with her husband and family, they have three beautiful kids❤️

But why are Anurag and Anupam here? Who passed away? Who's last wish is to be fulfilled? 

Please update soon so we know!

Thank youuu!

-Sanu

Hi Kaira!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful update with us. Its always wonderful to read so many amazing stories. 

Naughty Junior Bajaj.. doesn't like to go to school😆

Eager to know, whose dying wish was Anurag referring to and what that wish is.. Please continue soon.

Hey there Kiara.... Nice to see you again.... Absolutely interesting start you have there... Loved the Bajaj family moments.... The kids are so cute, esp Jr. Bajaj.... Eager to know Anurag's motive now.... Continue soon...  

hey mishty very nice piece. good story so far, i wonder who's dying? anyway can't wait for the next part,  post soon please. 

Originally posted by esha143

Hey there Kiara.... Nice to see you again.... Absolutely interesting start you have there... Loved the Bajaj family moments.... The kids are so cute, esp Jr. Bajaj.... Eager to know Anurag's motive now.... Continue soon...  

Will update soon.😊

There will be just 2 parts more.

Originally posted by oa2019

hey mishty very nice piece. good story so far, i wonder who's dying? anyway can't wait for the next part,  post soon please. 

Matriarch of the Basu Family.

Don't be angry.🥺🥱

Originally posted by MISTInew

Matriarch of the Basu Family.

Don't be angry.🥺🥱

i had a feeling that it would be.  sometimes certain characters have to be sacrificed in order for a good story.

Great start, I can't wait to see who died

Please update soon