Aman seeked tabizi help to save roshni

Sammer blackmailed roshni regarding saima

Precap sara roshni enter saima room Saima ate poison

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5b0HdYBDkj/?igshid=qjfzua5v6ddt

Ps Jinn send fireball kinda thing 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

OMGGGG!😳

SHIIITTT. I hope Roshni isn't blamed again. Sara should have the mind the speak up if the need be.

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

OMGGGG!😳

SHIIITTT. I hope Roshni isn't blamed again. Sara should have the mind the speak up if the need be.

Yess very sensitive topics are being popped up by writers yr 

Expected that Rosh will be dragged into the mess. Saima's suicide attempt will pull her in deeper and she will decide to do something that will increase Aman's mu about her character

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Expected that Rosh will be dragged into the mess. Saima's suicide attempt will pull her in deeper and she will decide to do something that will increase Aman's mu about her character

But looks like Aman himself is in danger right now. What did RJ do?🤔

Something in me says that now irrespective of all differences, Roshni and Aman will team up to solve these problems. If MU increases at this point, it'll only drag the show. :/

Then something drastic should happen after increased MU.

But looks like Aman himself is in danger right now. What did RJ do?🤔

Something in me says that now irrespective of all differences, Roshni and Aman will team up to solve these problems. If MU increases at this point, it'll only drag the show. :/

Then something drastic should happen after increased MU.

Drastic is on thing roshni to give her life to save aman na I think they are heading for that only coz they are reaching 50th episode and supernatural background waale shows ka dhamaka half series me hi hota hai

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Yess very sensitive topics are being popped up by writers yr 

True that. But I wish they would also present a sensible solution or even a good message with this. I agree drama is needed and Rosh has to be targeted by Sameer for it, still instead of the melodrama of Rosh asking money from Aman or going to Sameer and Aman misinterpreting may be show a brave/bold  move which any woman facing similar situation (fake vids too) could take.

These days premarital sex is not an uncommon thing still I think woman should at least draw the line on her lover making a video of it!!! 

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Drastic is on thing roshni to give her life to save aman na I think they are heading for that only coz they are reaching 50th episode and supernatural background waale shows ka dhamaka half series me hi hota hai

That is what I feel too. But 50 mein deri hai na abhi? Laal Chaamd will be around 50th, but how can they drag the MU for ten more episodes?😵

Originally posted by Indulekha00

True that. But I wish they would also present a sensible solution or even a good message with this. I agree drama is needed and Rosh has to be targeted by Sameer for it, still instead of the melodrama of Rosh asking money from Aman or going to Sameer and Aman misinterpreting may be show a brave/bold  move which any woman facing similar situation (fake vids too) could take.

These days premarital sex is not an uncommon thing still I think woman should at least draw the line on her lover making a video of it!!! 

I absolutely agree with this - bring a sensible solution because it is a sensitive and sadly too common a topic. I don’t mind MU but without the crude name calling and character chants.

I also agree that whilst pre marital sex is not a deal breaker I think taking video of that should be perhaps to be reconsidered. Fingers crossed that there won’t be collective name calling by mum and son and if they want to bring angst then do it with class.

That is what I feel too. But 50 mein deri hai na abhi? Laal Chaamd will be around 50th, but how can they drag the MU for ten more episodes?😵

Wat I have learned watching maiyaa shows wo 1 hr ki supernatural series me 15 episodes minimum 

And 22 to 25 min episodic series me to poocho nai kitna chalegi hai

Yaar itv writers are expert they can drag easily 

Today 35th episode came