Tujhse Hai Raabta

#KalMa - Arranged Marriage

Malyika23 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Note - This has nothing to do with what the current show is showing.      

Characters                                                               Rane family -                                
                     Sarthak Rane- Anupriya’s husband, Malhar’s and Atharva’s father, Atul’s best friend and head of Rane&CO.      

Anupriya Rane - Sarthak’s wife, Malhar’s and Atharva’s mother and Madhuri’s best friend.          

Malhar Rane - 25 years old, Sarthak and Anupriya’s son, brother to Atharva, ACP.  

Atharva Rane - 23 years old, Sarthak and Anupriya’s son, Malhar is his brother.  

Deshmukh family-                                

Atul Deshmukh- Madhuri’s husband, Kalyani and Sampada’s father, Sarthak’s best friend.  

Madhuri Deshmukh- Atul’s wife, Kalyani and Sampada’s mother, Anupriya’s best friend. 

Kalyani Deshmukh- 24 years old, Atul and Madhuri’s daughter, Sampada’s older sister, has a degree in law school, hopefully going to be a lawyer. 

Sampada Deshmukh- 23 years old, Atul’s and Madhuri’s daughter, is Kalyani’s younger sister, currently doing studies.

That was the characters sketch. Hopefully you all liked it. Please give me feedback. And I will be back tomorrow/ soon with the first part. And please can someone tell me how u can put links in a thread, I’m confused, thanks.                      Hopefully this is a much promising story than the other one I did.

28/11/19 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting

please continue 

linakusharberry thumbnail