Feeling Terrible for Asim, Hats off to his Spirit

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys , 

I don`t know , i didn`t like Asim earlier😒smiley13smiley13 but for the last 2 weeks what he is bearing and the way he is responding is so heart wrenching smiley19smiley19😭to watch feel terrible when he gets attacked by the mob , after all the fiasco stands by Sid  as he said to Himanshi that no matter what if Sid is there for the captaincy I will make sure that he becomes the captain❤️❤️❤️.....

Today when he was lying on the bed he looked so tired and exhaustedsmiley18smiley18 even after getting hurt he was doing his utensils duty and they were no less😭 smiley19 smiley19 .......Sid was angry with him without any reason, Asim still apologized to him....

Vishal came and asked about dish washing bar, Asim in a very sweet way asked him not to ask for it as Sid is angry because he asked him to get dish wash bar from big bosssmiley42smiley42...Sid was furious with him , he was trying to explain his situation and then Paras came,he is such a bad mouth irritating person that just makes me punch his face😡smiley7smiley7....Asim is no doubt a very head strong person and is playing a good game in actual.......

He was so to the point with Paras he mentioned each and every single point so appropriately 👏👏👏....About the normal life hardships,about the way he gestures, about the way he interacts with females🤬smiley35smiley35 , Paras is so cheap, Paras stooped too low🤢smiley11smiley11....Asim is not a work shirker even after all that fiasco, even after whole day such intense situation, even after getting hurt physically, mentally and emotionally he was doing his duty, he was washing the dishes he was so well behaved ....hats off to his spiritsmiley32smiley32smiley32....

Edited by an_k - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Same here. Was never fond of Asim or Rash , but since last two weeks, I am loving them.

Probably because they are good people and the show is biased towards Shukla.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously.....I haven't liked him till yesterday but I am liking him now

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Asim is now going to get so much support all this guy has been through . After getting no justice from BB when their ladla used violence against him. Now to standing up to bullies. Asim is coming out much stronger and I hope he remains strong. 

nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My heart goes out to Asim😭 That must be a terrible feeling😭

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Line me lag liya hu Mai bhi... 🥳

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Asim is deeply hurt.Paras referred to his PG status and that seems to have caused a deep gash.He also referred to some other intrusions by Paras into his personal life.Paras is a man who lives by threatening others. Initially he told Sid that his driver was working for him and he knows everything. He loves to hit below the belt 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: panacea

Asim is deeply hurt.Paras referred to his PG status and that seems to have caused a deep gash.He also referred to some other intrusions by Paras into his personal life.Paras is a man who lives by threatening others. Initially he told Sid that his driver was working for him and he knows everything. He loves to hit below the belt 

What's PG? 

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

Asim is now going to get so much support all this guy has been through . After getting no justice from BB when their ladla used violence against him. Now to standing up to bullies. Asim is coming out much stronger and I hope he remains strong. 

Yes he is doing great.......

an_k thumbnail

Paying Guest