TRP 47 Week ...Increased for Namah....

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

#StarPlus: #Kullfi 0.9, #Namah 0.9, #Sanjivani 1.0, #KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.0, #YehhJaduHaiJinnKa 2.8, #KahaanHumKahaanTum 2.3, #YehRishtaKKH 2.9, #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 2.2, #YeHaiMohabbatein 1.4, #Nazar 1.4, #DivyaDrishti 2.0, #DancePlus5 2.2, #TEDTalksIndiaNayiBaat 0.4

TRP Increased for Namah.... hope it will be more in coming weeks....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

.9 Wow 🤩 

The romance track is working. The Matsya Avtaar track was good too but it had Laxmi and Narayan at different places with no interactions but now we are getting Romance and interaction between them. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Congratulations guyz 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

.9 Wow 🤩 

The romance track is working. The Matsya Avtaar track was good too but it had Laxmi and Narayan at different places with no interactions but now we are getting Romance and interaction between them. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Congratulations guyz 

True

they r giving some beautiful scenes example prasad n bhog scene..

though Raas leela without any song something miss but if we see Savi n Yukti did the fabulous job...

longing between Lakshmi Narayan depicted by Savi Yukti beautifully then how they want to be together that pull yet confusion .... 

just need more increasing of trp ....as the show deserve it 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations guys.. 🤗

Keep going.. 😳

We have way to go long.. This is turning beautiful with beautiful concepts & cast..

Esp Graphics/VFX team works deserves to be praised..👏

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

True

they r giving some beautiful scenes example prasad n bhog scene..

though Raas leela without any song something miss but if we see Savi n Yukti did the fabulous job...

longing between Lakshmi Narayan depicted by Savi Yukti beautifully then how they want to be together that pull yet confusion .... 

just need more increasing of trp ....as the show deserve it 

The main disappointment with Rasleela was that I think I analysed it too much, I thought it was Radha-Krishna and that they were having flashforward and we would be getting other Avatars also so I had high hopes and also as you said no song to accompany it. 

But the Bhog scene was so epic 😊 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

The main disappointment with Rasleela was that I think I analyzed it too much, I thought it was Radha-Krishna and that they were having flashforward and we would be getting other Avatars also so I had high hopes and also as you said no song to accompany it. 

But the Bhog scene was so epic 😊 

makers also little bit has a responsibility as they make curious n excited over the Raas Leela n we have waited for that more than anything ...I guess more than 4 epi was having the same Raas Leela precap .anyway if we see now then that Raas leela is good one...hope we will get some good happy dance moment between Lakshmi Narayan...

as RadhaKrishna Flashback then like Radha rani created from Lord Krishna in Golok same way in the show they have shown Mata Lakshkmi Created by Lord Narayan show they can show that also in some times..

Bold about bhog scene its beautifully romantic can't get over it still.... 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

makers also little bit has a responsibility as they make curious n excited over the Raas Leela n we have waited for that more than anything ...I guess more than 4 epi was having the same Raas Leela precap .anyway if we see now then that Raas leela is good one...hope we will get some good happy dance moment between Lakshmi Narayan...

as RadhaKrishna Flashback then like Radha rani created from Lord Krishna in Golok same way in the show they have shown Mata Lakshkmi Created by Lord Narayan show they can show that also in some times..

Bold about bhog scene its beautifully romantic can't get over it still.... 

I hate it when they show the same precap continuously, and I have to resort to stalking Savi and Yukti on Instagram to get a clue on what happens next. 

I am excited for Samudra Manthan out off all the epics that have occurred in our Puranas the love that I hold for Samudra Manthan is epic and I could write a thesis on the philosophy behind it. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

I think Samutra Mandhan will take place in upcoming episodes..

As per today's episode, Lakshmi failed to bring back Narayan's memories! So take 7pheras they need to get married.. But how that will happen without Samutra Mandhan track..!

( I really wonder How come this Narayan is much stiff in his sense! He is not stalking anyone, if it's Lakshmi also! The way he maintains limits with everyone is really impressive.. God is always God na.. )

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I think Samutra Mandhan will take place in upcoming episodes..

As per today's episode, Lakshmi failed to bring back Narayan's memories! So take 7pheras they need to get married.. But how that will happen without Samutra Mandhan track..!

( I really wonder How come this Narayan is much stiff in his sense! He is not stalking anyone, if it's Lakshmi also! The way he maintains limits with everyone is really impressive.. God is always God na.. )

As per precap Narayan is stuck in that Daldal so I think Shree after she realises that she is Laxmi and gaining her Shakti, will come to help him and the Sapt-padi with occur than, It is not Pheras but steps that they are taking. So Narayan will remember in the next episode. 

But Samudra Dev has to agree to give up Shree willingly only than the Samudra Manthan can occur to restore Gods to their previous glory so, Samudra dev they have to convince and after they do that I am sure he will want to do the Kanyadan as per Rituals so maybe Marriage then. 

Sagar Ne Di Hari Ko Lakshmi 

Waise He Reet Janak Nibhaye 

Kanyadan Se Punya Kamavye 

MyDriYa thumbnail

As per precap Narayan is stuck in that Daldal so I think Shree after she realises that she is Laxmi and gaining her Shakti, will come to help him and the Sapt-padi with occur than, It is not Pheras but steps that they are taking. So Narayan will remember in the next episode. 

But Samudra Dev has to agree to give up Shree willingly only than the Samudra Manthan can occur to restore Gods to their previous glory so, Samudra dev they have to convince and after they do that I am sure he will want to do the Kanyadan as per Rituals so maybe Marriage then. 

Sagar Ne Di Hari Ko Lakshmi 

Waise He Reet Janak Nibhaye 

Kanyadan Se Punya Kamavye 

Only Monday or Tuesday episode only can clear our confusion regarding how this Samutra Mandhan track is going to take place.. Because CV's often bringing some unexpected track to make us hook on the show..