Aamna should quit this show

Posted: 4 years ago

I don't even remember since when Aamna is my fav, but even for her, I cannot watch this boring show. But I have liked many pages of Aamna and I saw a clip, where the makers of Kasautii are trying to prove her a joker. This boring show is so overrated only by the success of the first season. This show does not deserve the best actors like Karan and Aamna. 

Hina Khan and Karan SIngh Grover are much better without this show, TRP is falling after their exits, now i wish Aamna quit this show

Edited by Mikii - 4 years ago

Don’t worry 😉 she will quite this show sooooooonnnnnnnnn 🤪❤️

She can’t fight for sindoor an all like prerna 

Aamna fans should be glad trips have gone up. Otherwise ....na jaane Kya Kya sunna padta😃

Originally posted by scarlett22

Aamna fans should be glad trips have gone up. Otherwise ....na jaane Kya Kya sunna padta😃

No no trps have gone up because of soulmates 🤪🤪 

1.5 1.6 1.7 was Aamnaś  fault 😆 try to understand naa 😉

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Aamna kyun chode show😆

She is so good here as komo... Meri sona se kya dushmani

Itni sweet hai trp leke aayeee doobthi nayya ko bachaya

Aisi komo naseebwalon ko milthe hai 

Itni talented actress hai woh.. She is best

Sorry did not read ur post just replying to title

Aur baaki sabne kaunse karamkaand kiye hain that they should stick to this shitty show ? They should also quit 🤣

Since trp is rising..people have started asking aamna to quit

Agar show itni stupid hain......people should stop watching

Aamna is doing a fab job as komo in my opinion she is good. Also it's her decision to take up this role and there is no reason why she should she quit. 

Looking at the current track it is very clear nobody related to show particularly writers and actors have any interest in the show or even want to even make an effort whatso ever except Aamna. FL is the most expressionless person in the show (sorry, my own POV, you have all rights to disagree and I respect everyone's choices). She can make even a pillar look expressive if its in front of her. Aamna, today looked so expressive and beautiful in her own way (except stupid zoomed scenes) and it is visible the kind of effort she puts in the work. FL is surrounded by several senior actors in the show now and in earlier tracks but she has hardly shown any improvement. ML I don't want to talk about because I don't relate to the character that CVs have created so I would reserve my comments to myself, anyway Ammna and Anurag hardly had any meaningful scene together to comment on as the focus of the post is Aamna.

So it is very clear they are here just to earn, and I have absolutely no issues with that thought process. At the end of the day it's a type of a job. 

Considering this I think Aamna should stay and earn, at least she is performing well and justifying her role to a certain extent. At the very least she is seen making some efforts.

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Looking at the current track it is very clear nobody related to show particularly writers and actors have any interest in the show or even want to even make an effort whatso ever except Aamna. FL is the most expressionless person in the show (sorry, my own POV, you have all rights to disagree and I respect everyone's choices). She can make even a pillar look expressive if its in front of her. Aamna, today looked so expressive and beautiful in her own way (except stupid zoomed scenes) and it is visible the kind of effort she puts in the work. FL is surrounded by several senior actors in the show now and in earlier tracks but she has hardly shown any improvement. ML I don't want to talk about because I don't relate to the character that CVs have created so I would reserve my comments to myself, anyway Ammna and Anurag hardly had any meaningful scene together to comment on as the focus of the post is Aamna.

So it is very clear they are here just to earn, and I have absolutely no issues with that thought process. At the end of the day it's a type of a job. 

Considering this I think Aamna should stay and earn, at least she is performing well and justifying her role.

You're so right. She is much better than the fl in terms of acting and screen presence..dialogue delivery par na hi jaayein..I'd rather hear debu da.... it's their job n they must not quit just bec their characters r bad...aamna infact is being given proper screen time unlike ..whatever..she must make the most of this..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago