Bahu Begum

we want noordil

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i know azaan noor nd shayra r leads of d show d story is  abt thm,,,, still  we would like to watch noordil ðŸ¥º, karan is superb in his negative role bt only a solo role  is going monotonous,,,,,  tired of watching planing nd plotting against each other,,,,, pls no don't take my post🤓negatively , i respect aznoor fans too, jus as fans we want to c thm, we r new to d show

Edited by shruti. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would like to see them too as couple but cvs team has other plan seems. ðŸ˜”Was so happy when Karan Khanna entered the show and enjoyed 1st few episodes. But my exitment turned to disappointment when I saw Adils intentions with Shayra ðŸ˜¡

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I want AdiNoor too... Adil is smart and Noor is his match... They can show them falling in love... Why they have to show Noor loving Azaan?... This show is ending... Can't they give Noor a happy married life with Adil?... 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Double 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
shruti. thumbnail

I feel like era's hv passed aftr balloon nd ladder scene.........not at all intersted in adil lshayra cozy  scene thy dont hv tht spark which noor scenes hv

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.

I feel like era's hv passed aftr balloon nd ladder scene.........not at all intersted in adil lshayra cozy  scene thy dont hv tht spark which noor scenes hv

🤣 Shayra made him her brother... Incest wala spark nahi milta... They can still show Adil and Noor.... 

shruti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

🤣 Shayra made him her brother... Incest wala spark nahi milta... They can still show Adil and Noor.... 

yaa, thy can start with tasan ne ishq love story for noordil, noor support 2 shazaan in dis let one of thm fall for other thn d wooing phases ðŸ¤” ye sab kya dream hi honge,,, hakikat nhi ho sakta

shruti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I would like to see them too as couple but cvs team has other plan seems. ðŸ˜”Was so happy when Karan Khanna entered the show and enjoyed 1st few episodes. But my exitment turned to disappointment when I saw Adils intentions with Shayra ðŸ˜¡

adil is not behind shayra, he jus want revenge for which he is blackmailing shayra to do so..... 

Edited by shruti. - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti.

yaa, thy can start with tasan ne ishq love story for noordil, noor support 2 shazaan in dis let one of thm fall for other thn d wooing phases ðŸ¤” ye sab kya dream hi honge,,, hakikat nhi ho sakta

The writers could actually write the track you are suggesting and then at least the show can end happily, statisfing every fanbase.

Negative tracks have consistently failed, the writers would be foolish not to show ShaZaan together and a love-hate story for NoorDil/AdNoor now...

...but on second thoughts can we wish a man like Adil on Noor after the way he is torturing ShaZaan?  I am not comfortable with that...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago