Bigg Boss 13

Sid can`t differentiate between Friends & Foes Asim works a lot

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys,

Just can`t resist to share my thoughts😳 after last night episode, Sid finally got the much needed captaincy 😆smiley36smiley36but he forgot " WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY"smiley13smiley13smiley13, Asim was so normal with Sid he even said to Reshmi that she has made "Jala Hua Paratha" for Sid which was bitter in taste😭smiley19smiley19...Then after wining the captaincy Sid became a pawn of Paras😡smiley7smiley7, Paras told him what duty he should give to whom and after partying with his new friends he called Asim and was quite rude...

When Asim said I can`t work right now as my foot is numb after standing for 4 hours during atsk Sid got angry smiley3smiley3smiley3, Asim still came and then when Asim asked him to give him some easy task Sid again flared up saying that he worked like a dog during Himanshi`s captaincy and now is backing off during his captaincy 🤔smiley24smiley24....Asim explained to him that he didn`t have any other option as everyone else backed out, then he said "I worked for everyone Arti, Shefali , Himanshi during everyone`s captaincy "😭smiley19smiley19....to which Sid was like you don`t have any other option.....'

During that conversation Sid was pretty rude with Asim and all that time Asim was pretty composed and mature👏smiley32smiley32....It appears that Sid somewhere feels why Asim is not under his shadow anymore.....Later at night Sid was bitching about Asim with his new friends🥺smiley38smiley38, I have not seen Asim doing the same with him.....

Although I want Arti to be more of a strong person😳smiley22smiley22 but she was very right she told Sid what she felt👍🏼smiley20smiley20, she said bluntly that she had a thought that Sid should have asked her and Asim about the duties first but he was with his new gang and allsmiley44smiley44.....Sid face was like probably deep inside his conscientious is of the same view as well....

What`s your take on Sid`s behavior with Asim and his new gang ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xarshx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree on Aarti's part but Asim was not at all humble and was not going to Sidharth when he called him.

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with u 👍🏼 Asim ne baat ko bht ache se sambhala usne explain kra sab aur end mein  mana bhi nhi kra :-) Asim last 3 days se bht sahi jaa rha hai ❤️ 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sid is just too full of ego and arrogance. Commanding people to come to him. Why couldn’t he have got up from his throne and gone to Asim. Asim was anyways pissed when he saw how he had a private meet with Paras and gang first. If he wanted to do right by Asim and Arti (and not alienate Paras and co) he should have had a meet in the kitchen area with EVERYONE included in the discussion. Rather than just chupke chupke taking orders from Paras first and then ordering around Asim. 

But I am glad at how it played out. The reviewers I follow are pro Sid and still not liking his changed attitude. He will lose audience support over how he treats Arti and Asim.

Bigger picture today: a very good day for Asim and Arti from pov of public perception and a very bad one for Sid. Jitna log ye Sid ka badla badla ganda roop dekhenge utne uske votes katenge. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xarshx

I agree on Aarti's part but Asim was not at all humble and was not going to Sidharth when he called him.

Come here tommy chal raha he kya. Sid ko bhagwaan ne taange nahi di he. 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Siddh lost his sense, Sana has ruined from inside and outside. Shukla jaisa bin pendi ka lota main ne nahi dekha. I wish Asim and team boycott his captaincy and do anything. Bigg Boss ke maan ki aankh kaya ukhaar lega.

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Repeating what Sunshine said, why can't Shukla have a meeting at the dining table and assign everyone their duties. Oh no he is the great Shukla and he needs to command people to come to him. 

About Asim not being humble, he clearly said he had a leg cramp from standing for a long period of time. And he was not at all rude about it

an_k thumbnail

Initially he said I can`t work as I am having a cramp from standing for too long, even then he came to SID and Sid was all in his Bhau and all Asim explained to him that he wants some relaxation as he is working a lot for the past few weeks but Sid paid no heed .....I guess a younger brother or a friend at least deserves a good listen....

Shukla is a cunning disgusting  moron with the largest ego in the house.  Hes now Paras's chamcha and that wont change. The fact that he bitches about Asim shows his insecurity.  He should be grateful that Asim still talks to him after everything that has transpired. 

Edited by Sarahbelle - 4 years ago
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why should he go inside when he called him , captain doesn't mean he has to call everyone in his room to give orders. He could have come out ot say whatever he want to or wait for some time as asim was extremely tired due to the task.