What are you waiting to see in Beyhadh 2?

Poll

What you are waiting to see in Beyhadh 2?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So, there is nothing much to do till December 2, so why not a fun poll. Honestly, I am interested to know all. But what is it that you are most eager to see?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I am a sucker for past flashbacks so I am more excited to see how MJ got to the top and why Rudra is so arrogant, I think his character will be like that of Shourya from Ek Hasina Thi (just that this guy will be a bit more competent in business and stuff) and also how all the past wrong doings affect Maya. 

Since we know Maya was cheated, wanting to know her back story overlaps with wanting to MJ's wrong doings.

I feel Rishi and his mother won't be of that dark shade (since Rishi looks like a kicked puppy in the trailer and they didn't bother even give one shot to the wife) it's mostly just MJ, Maya and Rudra  who are of the dark shade, so it's their past that will run the show I guess.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I am a sucker for past flashbacks so I am more excited to see how MJ got to the top and why Rudra is so arrogant, I think his character will be like that of Shourya from Ek Hasina Thi (just that this guy will be a bit more competent in business and stuff) and also how all the past wrong doings affect Maya. 

Since we know Maya was cheated, wanting to know her back story overlaps with wanting to MJ's wrong doings.

I feel Rishi and his mother won't be of that dark shade (since Rishi looks like a kicked puppy in the trailer and they didn't bother even give one shot to the wife) it's mostly just MJ, Maya and Rudra  who are of the dark shade, so it's their past that will run the show I guess.

But as per all the interviews, Rishi is more similar to MJ as a person, following his dad's footsteps, Ashish said in the interview, that he is his father's strength. And Rudra is very opposite to MJ as a person, who wants to make it big in the world on his own, Ashish had called him his father's weakness.

I guess that is where we will get to see the difference in the equation between MJ, Maya, and Rudra. Maya and Mrityunjay's animosity versus Maya and Rudra's hate cum love story (maybe??).

Rishi reminds me of Shilpa in Baazigar. I have a feeling ye murga sabse pehle halaal hoga, Maya ke haathon.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

But as per all the interviews, Rishi is more similar to MJ as a person, following his dad's footsteps, Ashish said in the interview, that he is his father's strength. And Rudra is very opposite to MJ as a person, who wants to make it big in the world on his own, Ashish had called him his father's weakness.

I guess that is where we will get to see the difference in the equation between MJ, Maya, and Rudra. Maya and Mrityunjay's animosity versus Maya and Rudra's hate cum love story (maybe??).

Rishi reminds me of Shipa in Baazigar. I have a feeling ye murga sabse pehle halaal hoga, Maya ke haathon.

@bold, exactly my thoughts.

@red, or atleast they think so?🀨 Coz if MJ potrays a perfect family man to the outside work and brings up Rishi is that particular way, he is that man who is nice otehrwiae unless its about family/business, quite gullible, someone MJ can rely on.

But Rudra, obviously wants to deflect from his father, so is his weakness.

Just my thoughts πŸ˜…

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@bold, exactly my thoughts.

@red, or atleast they think so?🀨 Coz if MJ potrays a perfect family man to the outside work and brings up Rishi is that particular way, he is that man who is nice otehrwiae unless its about family/business, quite gullible, someone MJ can rely on.

But Rudra, obviously wants to deflect from his father, so is his weakness.

Just my thoughts πŸ˜…

Let us wait and watch then what unfolds.

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

waiting for Maya's revenge mainly. then Maya-Rudra's love story. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

MJ x Maya cat and mouse game and full of revenge mood maya! 

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Fairooz 

Yup...I also want to see beyhadh nafrat this time😈πŸ”₯...then love story can continue 🀭

Edited by ArYa-JenWin20 - 4 years ago
Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYa-JenWin20

@Fairooz 

Yup...I also want to see beyhadh nafrat this time😈πŸ”₯...then love story can continue 🀭

😳

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I desperately want MR vs Maya with full of tashan ... currently i am not interested in any kind of love story ... basss want to watch revengeful maya πŸ˜ˆ