Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I took the break for the show some time back due to too much roona-doona and feeling of second-hand-failures(don't judge me I just feel for character which I follow). Started watching again after the alasmine reunion and have some doubts like where is gul-e-gulfram, what happened b/w genie meenie and jinu?, Is Yasmine's mother is on some world tour. Piddi ki saadi ho gayi ya wedding preparation wala alasmine romance dekhne milega 😍.

Edited by Romanoger - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Romanoger

Well I took the break for the show some time back due to too much roona-doona and feeling of second-hand-failures(don't judge me I just feel for character which I follow). Started watching again after the alasmine reunion and have some doubts like where is gul-e-gulfram, what happened b/w genie meenie and jinu?, Is Yasmine's mother is on some world tour. Piddi ki saadi ho gayi ya wedding preparation wala alasmine romance dekhne milega 😍.

Its been a while they did not show them...enjoy watching alasmin...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

No idea where is she . Just enjoy AlaSmine right now

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Acha hua Gul-e-Gulfam is missing.... she was very annoying and footage eater. I never felt her presence that important or be given that importance even in a single scene. God knows why this character was introduced?🤔

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago
tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-romaila

Acha hua Gul-e-Gulfam is missing.... she was very annoying and footage eater. I never felt her presence that important or be given that importance even in a single scene. God knows why this character was introduced?🤔

I'm guessing the makers realised that nobody really liked that character. There was no need for another dark character with Gulbadan's mom dad present..

Personally, I would've liked more scenes with Piddi. But she always vanishes and returns randomly.

tk2015 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Romanoger

@bold: Genie Meenie and Jinu both have feelings for each other. Now that Jinu knows that she's a Jinn  + Jinu is back, we can expect them to get together.

They call each other friends and are close and spend time together separate from the toli etc.

Edited by tk2015 - 4 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by-tk2015

I'm guessing the makers realised that nobody really liked that character. There was no need for another dark character with Gulbadan's mom dad present..

Personally, I would've liked more scenes with Piddi. But she always vanishes and returns randomly.

Makers never paid much attention to Piddi and her crush on Alladin. She was supposed to have a solid crush on Aladdin, but Piddi ko dekh ke kahin se yeh bhi Aladdin ke jane ka gham tak nahi dikh raha. 😳

tk2015 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-romaila

Makers never paid much attention to Piddi and her crush on Alladin. She was supposed to have a solid crush on Aladdin, but Piddi ko dekh ke kahin se yeh bhi Aladdin ke jane ka gham tak nahi dikh raha. 😳

It's almost as if she believed that her childhood friend (Aladdin) was a murderer and moved on to a person who loved her (her fiance). Which is hard to digest because she knew him and also had a crush on him. 

Yasmine's doubt was still believable because a)it was her father and b) she literally saw Aladdin stab him.

I saw no such proof to sway Piddi or even Gulbadan. I wonder why they believed Aladdin to be a murderer.