Tujhse Hai Raabta

Another angle to this horoscope.

Vermilion thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Khambhaghani ðŸ˜Š to all, it is just a fun assumption. 

We all are thinking that bhavishyavani thing is about that creepy rachit. 

But...... 

It can be a child of kalma also coming. He or she will be a new member in life of Kalyani and this  will change her life and her Chemistry with husband . ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.

It is also possible due to their changing  chemistry now a days. I know this rachit will go soon but their confession is coming na. So all thing is possible. 

Everything is possible. If we work hard we could do everything. Kalma can also ðŸ¤£.

They will definitely work hard and the success will make noise .😆 oh god what I am saying. 

Let's hope for it. Plz pray for this once god will bless us. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vermilion

Khambhaghani ðŸ˜Š to all, it is just a fun assumption. 

We all are thinking that bhavishyavani thing is about that creepy rachit. 

But...... 

It can be a child of kalma also coming. He or she will be a new member in life of Kalyani and this  will change her life and her Chemistry with husband . ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.

It is also possible due to their changing  chemistry now a days. I know this rachit will go soon but their confession is coming na. So all thing is possible. 

Everything is possible. If we work hard we could do everything. Kalma can also ðŸ¤£.

They will definitely work hard and the success will make noise .😆 oh god what I am saying. 

Let's hope for it. Plz pray for this once god will bless us. 

If you are saying it for a child than its gonna be baby boy cos.. that pandit told boy is coming in this girl’s life and it will change everything ðŸ˜†

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

issh meri tilli 

this is the spirit love this one baby

exactly tillu aur tilli bhi hosakta haiki nahi ðŸ˜†

rachit kalma ki kuch nahi bigaad sakta he will bring them more closer aur malhar ji ka vocal confession bhi milega humeh 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kusharberry

issh meri tilli 

this is the spirit love this one baby

exactly tillu aur tilli bhi hosakta haiki nahi ðŸ˜†

rachit kalma ki kuch nahi bigaad sakta he will bring them more closer aur malhar ji ka vocal confession bhi milega humeh 

tillu hoga according to bhavishyavani 

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neera you are ðŸ˜†

Even though it's actually every KalMa Fan's dream, we know there is a long way to go! 

On a serious note the only thing the baba said was that the new guy will bring changes. But these changes can be brought in Malhar as well. A change in Malhar is the only thing that will affect KAlyani. Baki sab se toh uskovaise bhi koi lena dena nahi hai. 

This content was originally posted by: Priyapriyu

tillu hoga according to bhavishyavani 

haa tillu yah tilli akhir humari kalma ki baby jho hai ðŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: deep.d19

Neera you are ðŸ˜†

Even though it's actually every KalMa Fan's dream, we know there is a long way to go! 

On a serious note the only thing the baba said was that the new guy will bring changes. But these changes can be brought in Malhar as well. A change in Malhar is the only thing that will affect KAlyani. Baki sab se toh uskovaise bhi koi lena dena nahi hai. 

yes new guy willl bring changes kalma ko aur kareeb lekar ayega malhar ji will confess his love , tab seh kallu ki life ekdum set 

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes new guy willl bring changes kalma ko aur kareeb lekar ayega malhar ji will confess his love , tab seh kallu ki life ekdum set 

I really really really hope ki Malhar confesses.

But looking at the way things have been moving as of now, I'm not really confident and not hoping for much. At the least, Malhar will start expressing verbally and openly. 

This content was originally posted by: deep.d19

I really really really hope ki Malhar confesses.

But looking at the way things have been moving as of now, I'm not really confident and not hoping for much. At the least, Malhar will start expressing verbally and openly. 

i felt this track they are trying to recreate those kbm time kalma same situation hai abhi , malhar will be expressive when he feel wolves are lurking around his kallu 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

haa tillu yah tilli akhir humari kalma ki baby jho hai ðŸ˜†

haye kalma ka baby soch k hi I’m feeling happy jab reality me aayega I’ll be on ninth cloud...