Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome OS Ankie.... Loved it... The gussa of Mrs.Bajaj ....and the way she showed it was fabulous... She didn't even spare Bechare Mehra ji.πŸ˜†...woh bhi kya sochtha hoga kaha phas gaya mein inn dono ke beech mein πŸ€£ ...but then the subtle way Rishabh cajoled her is ....the ending lines are pure love😍 ....wonderful!!!

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: esha143

Awesome OS Ankie.... Loved it... The gussa of Mrs.Bajaj ....and the way she showed it was fabulous... She didn't even spare Bechare Mehra ji.πŸ˜†...woh bhi kya sochtha hoga kaha phas gaya mein inn dono ke beech mein πŸ€£ ...but then the subtle way Rishabh cajoled her is ....the ending lines are pure love😍 ....wonderful!!!

awww thank you so much πŸ€—i hope it was worth your time πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—β™₯️

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

this is lovely OS Ankie ji, her gussa frustration is right on top while he is busy with work... bechare Mehra ji is also not spared lol 

the ending their aankhon ka ishaara and his crooked smiles and wink .. i can so imagine this  

your writing in first person is such a delight to read  ji πŸ€— write more and soonish 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

this is lovely OS Ankie ji, her gussa frustration is right on top while he is busy with work... bechare Mehra ji is also not spared lol 

the ending their aankhon ka ishaara and his crooked smiles and wink .. i can so imagine this  

your writing in first person is such a delight to read  ji πŸ€— write more and soonish 

haiyee Yea kiska comment dekh rahi hoon   mera OS likhna safal huyii gava  *breaks into celebration 

I believe when you reach a certain age in your marriage har baat ke manana nahi hota hai. Guess that's what mature couples generally do, even if they throw a tantrum max to max but then little moments like this, makes it up unlike the honeymoon phase couples. It all about moments and living up to them πŸ€— 

I love to write in this narrative so much. It's difficult but i LOVE IT. I have always preferred to write in this narrative but majorly people generally do not like as it's one of the most confusing and unconventional methods to write in. 🀭 But thank you soooooo much for taking out time even after so much of work you have and then reading and then commenting. Thank you πŸ€— i feel so much loved πŸ˜­ 

Ps this has a part two 🀭

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When do we get to read Part 2 .. I am just so excited for the next update narrated in your style 

Please update soon!!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

When do we get to read Part 2 .. I am just so excited for the next update narrated in your style 

Please update soon!!

i will start to write today πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

i will start to write today πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yey.. you start today, so happy to know that.. 

But the real question is when do you finish and post β˜ΊοΈ

Just kidding.. I'll be here to read whenever you post 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Yey.. you start today, so happy to know that.. 

But the real question is when do you finish and post β˜ΊοΈ

Just kidding.. I'll be here to read whenever you post 

i am trying my best Honestly. πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

@sunshine i do this to all, it feels so weird to face the same πŸ€£

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

i am trying my best Honestly. πŸ€£