PreRish OS : Just Perfect 27/11 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Awesome my dear 

It was very cute πŸ€—

who do i see who do i see who do i see  where are you my dear? I miss you the mostest 😭 especially whatever you write. My daily dosage of PreRish, i miss you so much 😭😭 

Thank you so much β™₯οΈπŸ€— i am so glad that you are happy with the outcome, you out of all people who gave us such Beautiful stories β™₯οΈπŸ€— hope it was worth your time. Thank you so much β™₯οΈπŸ€—

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

How I wish I could write like you do. This is amazing and I read you are coming up with Part 2 for this (read the prompt), I am sure it will be super super awesome.. Waiting for it

Please update very very soon!!

Love

Sunshine :)

Sunshine! Congratulations first on being a groupbie 7 days and you will be a Senior Member  

Oh my goodness this has to be the bestest compliment one can ever get  i am anything but that good. It is just i love the narrative so much and trust me it makes all the difference nothing extraordinary stuff else is there. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ€—β™₯️ i really hope it was worth your time. And looking forward to your updates which i am more eagerly waiting for 

Omg  dabang prerna mehra ko bhi nei chora πŸ€£

i always wanted this prerna for my joru kay gulam Bajju πŸ€—

very nice update, toh itna chota kaiko likha πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by opsora2090

Omg  dabang prerna mehra ko bhi nei chora πŸ€£

i always wanted this prerna for my joru kay gulam Bajju πŸ€—

very nice update, toh itna chota kaiko likha πŸ˜‘

thank youso much Oppo 😘 yes this is the Prerna that we want.  itna chota kyunki itna hi tha πŸ€£ πŸ˜† baki baad mein bada kar denge  filhaal i hope it was worth your time. Thank you so much πŸ€—

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

thank you so much nia πŸ€— hahaha i love it when Prerna scolds Bajaj but only when he deserves it, like moments like this. πŸ€£ or else NOT  πŸ₯± Mehra ko sunna tha suna Woh πŸ€£ Bichara is intelligent, dono ko Sambhal liya πŸ€£ 

Aww buddy i really hope it was worth the time πŸ€—thank you so much β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ€—

True.. warna toh usse aise hi log misunderstand kar lete hain πŸ€”

Mehra karta bhi toh kya... kaam theek se nahi kare toh Rishabh se daant khayega.. kare toh Prerna se🀣🀣

Of course it was worth it πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Niyati_T

True.. warna toh usse aise hi log misunderstand kar lete hain πŸ€”

Mehra karta bhi toh kya... kaam theek se nahi kare toh Rishabh se daant khayega.. kare toh Prerna se🀣🀣

Of course it was worth it πŸ€—πŸ€—

don't get me started on MUs and how Prerna always treated Bajaj πŸ˜‘ but jab deserving ho tab always Kyun nahi  Mehra πŸ€£i wanted him to get a scolding by Prerna especially during Hospital track at court ki kaise he allowed Bajaj to come. But πŸ˜³ 

Aww i feel so loved. β™₯οΈπŸ€— Thank you 

don't get me started on MUs and how Prerna always treated Bajaj πŸ˜‘ but jab deserving ho tab always Kyun nahi  Mehra πŸ€£i wanted him to get a scolding by Prerna especially during Hospital track at court ki kaise he allowed Bajaj to come. But πŸ˜³ 

Aww i feel so loved. β™₯οΈπŸ€— Thank you 

Shaant... shaant.. next time I want Rishabh to give it back to her is she scolds him unnecessarily πŸ˜ˆ

Mehra ko tabhi dant padni chahiye the, in fact Rishabh ko bhi,  lekin hum kya hi karen πŸ€”

You should feel loved because we all love you πŸ€—

Shaant... shaant.. next time I want Rishabh to give it back to her is she scolds him unnecessarily πŸ˜ˆ

Mehra ko tabhi dant padni chahiye the, in fact Rishabh ko bhi,  lekin hum kya hi karen πŸ€”

You should feel loved because we all love you πŸ€—

i doubt next time ayega bhi khair hamare Fictions mein toh ayegajitni baar chahe utni baar  Aww β™₯️ kitna pyaar karte ho 😭

i doubt next time ayega bhi khair hamare Fictions mein toh ayegajitni baar chahe utni baar  Aww β™₯️ kitna pyaar karte ho 😭

Aisa mat bolo yaar πŸ˜­

Humare fictions main toh definitely aayega hi

Bohut pyaar karte hain πŸ€— 

Aisa mat bolo yaar πŸ˜­

Humare fictions main toh definitely aayega hi

Bohut pyaar karte hain πŸ€— 

aisa hi dikh raha hai πŸ˜³