Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am able to view all page in my post through navigation , but I am able view all post only when I start navigate from last page of my post 

Means  when I start navigate post from first page of my post or write number  it show me post only till  page number 34  . After 34 page it show me blank

But when I go to last page of my post  and start clicking red arrow   in decreasing order  then it show me all post

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Vijay, 

The following image is the complaint I had about delayed email notifications:

These are the notifications of the same personal messages I received from the app and then by email.

The app ones are instant time. Email is delayed. This one is still better. A month ago, I used get it the next day or even after 2 days.

I have got instant email notifications in the past. Since the new developments on the site I’ve started facing this issue. I can’t seem to guess what might be the problem as you had mentioned earlier that notifications go out immediately from your end. I can understand a gap of a minute or two, but this is too much.

Can you please look into it?

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Vijay, 

The following image is the complaint I had about delayed email notifications:

These are the notifications of the same personal messages I received from the app and then by email.

The app ones are instant time. Email is delayed. This one is still better. A month ago, I used get it the next day or even after 2 days.

I have got instant email notifications in the past. Since the new developments on the site I’ve started facing this issue. I can’t seem to guess what might be the problem as you had mentioned earlier that notifications go out immediately from your end. I can understand a gap of a minute or two, but this is too much.

Can you please look into it?

Email Deliverability depends on your Email Provider. They have spam filters and stuff to screen the mail before it gets delivered to your inbox. I am using Gmail and I get them almost the same time as App Notification. Other members can confirm the same.

Mails are fired almost instantaneously and we are still using the same SMTP delivery mechanism as we had earlier.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Email Deliverability depends on your Email Provider. They have spam filters and stuff to screen the mail before it gets delivered to your inbox. I am using Gmail and I get them almost the same time as App Notification. Other members can confirm the same.

Mails are fired almost instantaneously and we are still using the same SMTP delivery mechanism as we had earlier.

I can confirm that I receive online notifications and gmail notifications instantaneously and almost at the same time.

Cheers.......

MochaQueen thumbnail

we stil have no qurbaan hua forum :(

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

I also use Gmail but email notification gets delayed :s

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

my posts are not workinf if i press next only heading shows and even if i put page no and say go it shows only heading not topics  lilke before.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh I see what everyone is saying about the post issues. 

So I kind of tested it to see what works.

When I go to my Dashboard and click on My Posts, only the first page populates my posts (those from the most recently active threads). 

If I try to use the Next button, it goes to page 2 but does not populate any posts and it also no longer allows me to click Next, Previous or Last buttons. Only the First button works. 

From page 1 I can use the Last button which then populates my oldest posts, and from here I can navigate backwards using the Previous button and this way it actually populates my posts on each page. But if I try to use next button again posts again don't populate and the other buttons except First are disabled. 

I also tried using the option to enter the page number I want to go to and clicking go. This will go to the page but will not populate posts either. 

I imagine this is all still a work in progress and know you are aware of the above issue, just thought I'd put my feedback on what my experience with it is 

Glad there have been some good upgrades to this site since I was last here few years ago. 

Cheers :)

Edited by .iridescence. - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In blank pages of my post  only that arrow button is working which take directly to first page of my post. Rest  next previous and that button which last page of my post  these button are not working in blank pages 

And these  problems where some  arrow button are not working appearing only in blank pages of my post

Though  next previous button is not working but go button is working in all pages whether pages blank or not  . Using go button    one can still reach desire pages number

As  all  direct link of post in my post  in every pages are  view only  if start from last page  of my post and clicking previous button  on    each each  page     of my post 

But   if  we use go button  instead of  clicking previous button on each each page  starting from last page  of my post then it is not showing direct link of post in all pages

Means  whether use go button from last page or from  first page   or from middle only certain pages  will show direct link of post 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

my posts is working fine for me