Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏 - Page 119

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RamKiSeeta

Is there any feature where I can view my recently posted topics...to see if anyone else posted in them? I really miss that feature from the old IF.

Also, can we please make our siggy dabba bigger? I don't mind using just one siggy, but it's too small right now. Can it allow up to 400 pixels in size?

Hi, RKS,😊 if you click on ' My Posts' you'll be able to see the activity in all the threads, the ones you made as well as the one in which you commented/ posted. 

Regarding Siggy Dabba, I have no idea, let us wait for a known person's reply on this issue.

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Hey ,  

Please Help me in removing my comment in a closed topic . I don't want the comment I posted there ,there is no option available to edit my comment . It only has option to report . Please help me in removing the comment I posted in the thread which is locked . 

Thank you 

Edited by Max789 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Max789

Hey ,  

Please Help me in removing my comment in a closed topic . I don't want the comment I posted there ,there is no option available to edit my comment . It only has option to report . Please help me in removing the comment I posted in the thread which is locked . 

Thank you 

Which forum is the thread posted on? PM the DT of that forum requesting them to delete your comment with the reason. If they feel the reason is valid, they will delete it for you. If the forum has no mod, then you can PM the global moderator Jayshree or the admin. 

hi is it possible to have some good fonts instead of sticking to the same type? We had options before revamp but not this time.

Also, whenever I color code my text sometimes it goes back to black color/original color before re-editing..

I want the viewing of old member posts back .it helps us to read old stories ..now missing them 

Since this topic has reached 150 Pages limit we are closing it.

We will soon be bringing another topic listing out the tasks we have identified and are working on. And members can put their suggestions on the new thread.

Regards,