Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏 - Page 103

Posted: 4 years ago

Will be updating you guys on the changes that we have made and will try to address issues related to site on this topic.

Updates:

1. We have made the Rich Text Editor Toolbar sticky and it will be helpful for members who write long posts.
  2. .Sending PMs to multiple users but due to one member all failed. This is fixed and we will further optimize by showing the names of users to whom it was delivered and to whom it failed.
  3. We are working with select members to fix spacing issue when pasting from Word.
  4. Hibernation feature is being worked upon so that members who want to take temporary break and do not want to be disturbed can use this feature. More details once the feature is active will be shared on a separate topic.
  5. We have even worked on overall site speed improvement and members will also notice the same.

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago

Making the Text Editor sticky was much needed, Thanks Sir!👍🏼

Hope we will get the Avatar gifs back with square/rectangle and not Circle coz TBH it will look ugly

Keyboard emojis doesn't work in pms 

Resizing gifs/images not working 

Copy & Pasting bolded text with color doesn't work 

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

hi

i need help 

i wa reading this ff Arhi SS The Marital Affair Thread 1 but its chapters link are not working and it has no other index.

Kindly rectify this situation as reading ff without index is OMG.

Thank u

Originally posted by 123pritha

hi

i need help 

i wa reading this ff Arhi SS The Marital Affair Thread 1 but its chapters link are not working and it has no other index.

Kindly rectify this situation as reading ff without index is OMG.

Thank u

Please share the link.

Remove the extra annoying text on the banners!smiley21 Forum name is already mentioned in the banners and the forum itself.

And I noticed only the banners appears on the Main Forums page and not on every topic of that particular forumsmiley44Banners used to appear in all the topics in previous IF

Previous IF

Main forum page- Banner is there

Banner is also there in Topics

New IF

Banner is there. Great..

Banner is missing in Forum Topics

Vijay sir plz fix this.. ye space kuch zeyada nahi hai?

Hi,

I'm not able to change the topic name of a thread which is sticky. Although I can change all the other threads name, the problem occurs only for this particular thread. Don't know if it's for the sticky or what cause it was alright before sticky.

The Link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5108389

And Thanks for making the Text Editor Toolbar Sticky.

Same I faced the same issue. I couldn't edit my sticky topic. All I wanted to do is to write a note in title!

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Making the Text Editor sticky was much needed, Thanks Sir!👍🏼

Hope we will get the Avatar gifs back with square/rectangle and not Circle coz TBH it will look ugly

Keyboard emojis doesn't work in pms 

Resizing gifs/images not working 

Copy & Pasting bolded text with color doesn't work 

Please make it Numbered list so that it's easier to reply to each points:

1. 1. Avatar gif with square/rectangle option is currently not in the works. We will discuss the same internally with our UI designer and app developers to see its feasibility.
  2. We will fix the resize issue with the next update.
  3. Copy paste for bold text with color might not work as we have to filter out unwanted HTML codes and css properties. But once you paste you can change the color easily.
  4. We acknowledge that Keyboard emoji's not working on PM and we will be adding that feature soon.
Edited by vijay - 4 years ago

Vijay Sir ...please create a way in this forum all members know who all are the moderators who are available /active /online for all forums 

who are the Channel Moderators and who are the Global MOderators ,who are are active and available for addressing problems ..

I may be knowing .... but all members of IF need to know it too ..

it should be listed in a place like we had in old forum.. Development Team page ..its not available here ... please rectify it .