Lets Discuss Site Issues Here #3 🙏(Page 102)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

are u able to delete ur post through India forum app? I want to delete some of my post but I am unable to delete my post when I click on delete option to delete my post it say something went wrong

Post delete option is not available. We will be fixing the same in the App also.

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Just downloaded the app for iOS. Found these things to be weird:

1. The IF emoticons come up like this. Mobile emojis are fine:Image
  2. "My Posts" is called "Watched Posts": Image
  3. "Topic" "Poll" "Watch Topic" "Something" What is that icon? Nothing happened when I click on it. And how do you post a reply?: Image
  4. When I tried to quote a post, it indicated that I'm creating a new topic. Also, in the command "[ QUOTE = name

" isn't the name supposed to be of the person whose post is being quoted? Like here it should be vijay and not 2111_shweta: Image

Also in the picture #4, it shows the post with the codes, like it used to show earlier when commenting from mobile site and the coding used to remain the same on posting it. I didn't post it (because of the "new topic" showing up) but I hope that the quoted post doesn't come up with the codes on posting but applies those formatting codes.

It gives me an option to like my own post.

And I can’t see the bullet numbering on this post in the app.

This is our first attempt at making the App and your feedback will certainly help us improve it. We will be making the corrective changes soon.

This is the reason we have not started advertising about the App yet as we want to ensure its a smooth experience for our audience.

Originally posted by Jayshree

Plz give me the list of all Marathi channels so that I can create tags of all Marathi channels and will rename the Zee Marathi forum to Marathi Channels

Hello Ma'am . I have already provided the list of Marathi channels in previoussmiley20 , I am reposting the list . Would really appreciate it if you guys would code in the tags for Marathi channels smiley20 so that we can tag the serials with correct channel names smiley14

Zee Marathi

Star Pravah

Colors Marathi

Sony Marathi

DD Sahyadri

Fakt Marathi 

Zee Talkies

Zee Yuva

Edited by BhetuPunha - 1 months ago

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Just downloaded the app for iOS. Found these things to be weird:

1. The IF emoticons come up like this. Mobile emojis are fine:Image
  2. "My Posts" is called "Watched Posts": Image
  3. "Topic" "Poll" "Watch Topic" "Something" What is that icon? Nothing happened when I click on it. And how do you post a reply?: Image
  4. When I tried to quote a post, it indicated that I'm creating a new topic. Also, in the command "[ QUOTE = name

" isn't the name supposed to be of the person whose post is being quoted? Like here it should be vijay and not 2111_shweta: Image

Also in the picture #4, it shows the post with the codes, like it used to show earlier when commenting from mobile site and the coding used to remain the same on posting it. I didn't post it (because of the "new topic" showing up) but I hope that the quoted post doesn't come up with the codes on posting but applies those formatting codes.

It gives me an option to like my own post.

And I can’t see the bullet numbering on this post in the app.

the app isnt user friendly at all...no page numbers, no option to zoom/make text bigger, cant access dashboard or find my forums

id rather view IF on chrome instead

deleted the app...waste of mobile space

why is there no chaska meter on kartik purnima and dil jaise dharke forum?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

the app isnt user friendly at all...no page numbers, no option to zoom/make text bigger, cant access dashboard or find my forums

id rather view IF on chrome instead

deleted the app...waste of mobile space

Yup the website is user friendly than the app. It’ll take a long time to get used to it. It needs to be updated regularly taking into account all the feedback from the users. I don’t think I’ll be using the app much, at least not at this stage!

Blocking does not work if someone already blocked me I cannot block them back. I cannot unblock users either 

It is showing dodgy things in my block list

Vijay if you want more detail please can I pm you screenshots instead of posting here 

my sigs off again...is this site possessed or something?