Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

A PreRish Fan fic Marry Me Shot 3 pg 4 30/11

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

MARRY ME

[A different take on PreRish. Two Best of friends. Invest your thoughts in comments.]   

And ya please ignore my typing skills. 

[ A very important note:- Is Prerna (means Marry me ki character prerna] ki Prerna (means inspiration) hai none other than Ankie ji (known as Waqtzaya)]

"Dekh tu meri baat sun mere jaisi bandi teko pureh milky-way galaxy mein nhi milnewali… So Man aaja shaadi karle mere se!!" Priyu pinned him to the nearest wall and threw a wink a him.

"2 ghante mein shaadi hai meri Priyu! Kithna bakwas karegi !" Rishabh pushed him away and started combing his hair. " Toh chal na bhag chalte hai. waise bhi main teri wali baby doll se zyada achi wali baby doll lagti hun.." Priyu posed a pout.

"Barat nikalne wali hai...rasta naapo mere baccho ke mundan pe aana.." Rishabh glared her and Priyu's jaw dropped.

"Kutte pichle 10 saal se dost hai and 2 saal se line maar rahi hun.. tujhe samajh nhi aatah kya?" Priyu yelled.

"yaar main terese pyaar vyar nhi karta!" Rishabh tried to explain it to her.

"rehen de..!Abe  isi liye toh bol rahi hunna ki shaadi karle woh bhi ho jayegaa! Kyunki teko bhi patah hai ki main top ki sexy hun..! " Priyu winked.

"Priyu tu ja na yaar  please!" Rishabh tried to push her away.

"Saale aaj teri woh lulliii item bhagegii dekh lio..! " Priyu fumed and walked out of his room.

Soon the baarat reached Shonalika's (Rishabh's fiancé’s) doorsteps and there was Priyu flaunting her crazy dance moves with rest of the baraties. 

Rishabh huffed as he crawled down the horse and Priyu whispered "shonali toh bhaag lii beta..."

"chup reh na Priyu !!" Rishabh seethed meanwhile Priyu received a call and she disappeared from there. Rishabh heaved a sigh of relief.

Soon the subh muhurat stumbled in and there was Rishabh waiting for his bride," No... Haye ram.iski dulhan bhaag gayiii!"  Priyu sang all of a sudden in his ear.

"Priyu tuhhh puriii pagal hogayii h...kheech ke chaped laga dunga chup reh tu!!"Rishabh mashed her wrist purposely.

"aaaaahhh!! Ithnaa kya haq jatahh raha hai mujhpe..hun kaun main teri ....honewali biwi!!" Priyu smirked.

"thaappad mar dungaa main Priyu... bta rha hun main!!"Rishabh left her wrist and glared her.

"kyun choo ne kya bara Mann kar raha haii...!!" she tried to lean closer.

"Priyu kya kar rhi hai yaar ...shaadi ho rahi hai meri...!" Rishabh gritted his teeth.

"Pehle dulhan ko toh aane de!" she winked and all of a sudden, his father-in-law, sorry, would be father-in-law seemed to suffer a cardiac arrest. And someone screamed " dulhan bhaag gayii..."

Rishabh went numb for the moment and slowly moved his orbs to eye Prerna, who was consoling his mother not in law with extra care.

Rishabh was burning in anger." tune accha nhi kiya Priyu ki bacchi!!" he muttered soon they retired back to Bajaj mansion after a hell lot of apologies and melodramatic tear-storms, Mr. & Mrs Bajaj was finally a bit calm while Rishabh was waiting for Prerna in his room as he knew she would definitely come to celebrate his sudden bachelorhood. 

He was pacing back and forth in his room when Someone tiptoed inside his room and the very moment she was pinned to the wall.

"tune bhagaya na shonaliko..??" Rishabh clutched her hair.

"haan toh!" Priyu stated bluntly.

"kithni bariii Kamini hainn na tuhhh !!" Rishabh inched her bare waist.

"pyaar karti hun tujhse and woh terii bhagorii dulhan apne Mr. Mehta ke bacche ki ma banne wali thi...bina hanky panky ke papa ban jata samjha!!" Priyu looped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Anupam ! Ka baccha!!" Rishabh was flabbergasted.

"haan!" Priyu pecked his cheek.

"pehle kyun nhi bhonki tu yeh!!" Rishabh clutched her hair tightly.

"aahhh! Phir nayi ladki dhunte na...tabhi ke tabhi...phir mera kya hota!!"Priyu winced.

Rishabh pushed her hard and roared " Get lost Prerna. Just buzz off!"..Priyu stormed up to him and clutched his collar tightly. "kal mil mujhe office me”

"main kyun  milun...meri shaadi tudwake mere sath coffee piyegiii....never..dafa ho tuh...!!!" he tried to push her instead she took his arms and locked it around her waist.

"besharam!!" Rishabh sniffed in disgust.

"Oyeee baba ramdev...Maine tujhe meko check out karte hue dekha hai woh bhi gandi Nazar se...so chup reh..aur pakad mujhe acche se!" Priyu husked.

"tujhe pakde meri jootiiii!!Haat..!" Rishabh freed her with a jolt and shooed her away.

"Oye sun..! Idhar aa!!!" Priyu threw her hands in the air and whined.

"Tu get lost ho bass..!! " Rishabh walked near her and hugged her tightly.

"Sorry yaar!! Abhi bhi gussa hai..!!" Priyu pouted.

"Priyu yeh kuch zyada tha haan...papa ki bp high ho gayi thi..and uske dad toh business class mein almost swarg reach kar gaye the...I am very angry on you..!!"Rishabh caressed her hair.

"Yaar Maine kya kiya...woh toh khudh hi pet phula ke aa gayii...balloon kahin ki.!!"Priyu pouted.

"Priyu teko bhi patahh hai..yaar tuhh iklauti dost hai meri....sabse pakki wali..pyaar nhi karta main tere se bas!!" Rishabh explained her.

"Shaadi karle na phir...har serial mein shaadi ke baad pyaar ho hi jatahh hai( siway kasauti ko chod kar)..don’t worry I will wear backless things to make it fast." Priyu winked.

" chiiiii Priyu..tujhe main tharki lagta hu.!" Rishabh exclaimed.

"toh tuhh impotent hai...?? Kaisa ladka hai yaar..saare ladke laar tapkate  hai mere pe..aur tuhh..*huh*”Priyu banged her head on his chest.

" toh unme se kisi ek ko pakad le! na!" Rishabh hugged her tightly.

"Chup reh..idhar main senti mar ke pata rahi hun aur tu hai ki…...see chup chap pat ja samjha..!!" Priyu pouted.

Edited by Tammanaarora9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Omg haha I love this Prerna, so crude yet carefree! She isn't afraid to actually talk about her feelings in the most unabashed way, she's proud of her love and she's fighting for it in her own unique way!

Loved PreRish ki dosti 

Can't wait to see how Rishabh falls in love with his jhalli dost!

Update soon 🙏

-Sanu

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Omg haha I love this Prerna, so crude yet carefree! She isn't afraid to actually talk about her feelings in the most unabashed way, she's proud of her love and she's fighting for it in her own unique way!

Loved PreRish ki dosti 

Can't wait to see how Rishabh falls in love with his jhalli dost!

Update soon 🙏

-Sanu

Suggest a title na

I can't able to think of any....

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are they going to get married? 🤔I couldn't properly understand the future with their interaction here... 

Dil, Dosti Aur Pyaar

Friends Forever 

SHELLY0003 thumbnail

I love this Prerna. Bring it on❤️

SHELLY0003 thumbnail

GOSH your every story is so bloody different from others. HOW WOMAN HOW?/? 

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHELLY0003

GOSH your every story is so bloody different from others. HOW WOMAN HOW?/? 

Life experiences 

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Are they going to get married? 🤔I couldn't properly understand the future with their interaction here... 

Dil, Dosti Aur Pyaar

Friends Forever 

Most definitely 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG!

This one is so unique with an unpolished and unabashed Prerna. 😆😛

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OMG. This Prerna is too good. She loves her best friend and is ready to marry him. And he is hesitant to marry her but ready to marry anyone. This is very interesting yaar. Bechara his would be left him on the marriage day and she is super happy.

Awesome start. Please do continue soon.