ROSID FF:MY LIFE STORY(DISCONTINUED)

Posted: 4 years ago

HERE IS MY NEXT FF ON ROSID. THE STORY OF ROLI AND SIDDANT WHO JOINED BY THE DESTINY. THE STORY OF LOVEBIRDS.

MY LIFE STORY

Mumbai city.

Full of high buildings, modern vehicles, modern stylish people.Full crowded people , lots of traffic.

Two friends are sitting in their bike and talking something related modern girls.

Prem-Sid, these girls naa don't have any sense now a days. Don't know how to dress themselves.

Sid-What to do Prem? Now  a days its just a trend baby. But you know we can't judge all like the same. Some people are there who still knows our country culture.

Prem-You know I want to marry the girl who really respects our native culture and our elders. And a girl who knows the value of love and respect than money and fame.Who loves not beauty but loves our heart and.....

Sid hearing that just laughed loudly which made Prem to stop his dream.

Prem-Abey, why are you laughing like that? Did I crack a joke or what?

Sid-Then what Prem? I am sure. You will remain bachelor in your whole life.

Prem-Hey stupid, why are you saying like that haa?

Sid-Then what Prem? This is not any film.This is 20th century.Money is valuable and fame means everything here. People like us will have to do lots of work to find the goddess who have these much qualities.

He again laughed.

Prem-You will see for sure. I will find a girl who has all these qualities and get marries with that angel...

Sid-Prem, Come out of your dream baby. See there...

Green signal. Both laughed again and went to their work.

OH SORRY FOR FORGETTING THEIR INTRODUCTION.

FLASHBACK:-

Siddanth and Prem are childhood friends who are  orphans and with the help of their maiden and their dedication both completed their degree in commerce and both holds the first class.

Later they went in search of job for their life. And in few tries they selected to the last round but due to some influences they rejected by the company. 

And in few interviews both got no interest to join so they themselves disagreed .

So finally they both find a good company and today is their interview. Both are happy about the company background and achievement and are confident that they will sure pass the test.

"SHARMA INDUSTRIES''

Siddanth and Prem impressed the Md and got placement in that industry.

They did good and with their intelligence  they promoted to team leader  also in their group respectively.

Meanwhile Md died because of an unexpected accident and his daughter took the charge.

She was dedicative, intelligent and smart too.So Sid slowly attracted towards her. It was just an attraction. Prem also told many times that it was not love.

Sid ignored his words and proposed her.

She just refused hearing that and said that she has no intention to marry now itself. And also she wants to marry who is equal to her status and valuable in every means. And also told that she has a boyfriend.

Sid felt bad that she rejected  and but gets hurt when her boyfriend make fun of him that a servant proposed his boss. And he decided that he will take care while loving someone.

FLASHBACK ENDS. SO THAT PART 1.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CURRENT SITUATION:-

Sid and Prem just crossed the signal after some nok-jokes. And they entered the entrance of the big company and one of the leading in the country.

''DIVEDI INDUSTRIES''

They both are not sure that whether they will get select or not. Because of their past interviews.

Security welcomed them with a smile and guided them to the main entrance like he did to other candidates.

They entered inside and receptionist told them to wait for few minutes. And also told them to get ready for the interview that next will be their chance only.

After half an hour one person came near them and told them to come inside.

Both together went inside and sat in front of that person.

Sid -Arey, see she is so beautiful naa...Shall I propose? ...in a low voice winked at Prem.

"Ahmm..Ahmmmm..."

Sid now sit quiet. And Prem controlled his smile.

But before she could ask something, Sid asked further.

"May I know your name please miss. or ....?"

She raised her eyebrows and Prem hits his forehead that this interview also gone.

She asked, "Are you come to give interview or come to check my kundli or what?''

Sid-I think I am here to give you my intro. But is it wrong if I ask your name?"

"Okay ,My name is Ms.Roli."

Sid is going to give his hands to her for the handshake but Prem stopped him by giving an angry look. Sid again kept quiet.

Roli-Nice. But why you left that company.It is also one of the famous company in our country naa.

Prem-Actually we shifted here so...We forced to leave that job.

Sid-Why are you lying Prem?

Roli-Lie? What are you talking about Mr.Siddant?

Prem-Abey, chup.

Sid-Actually , you know we are too much dedicated to the work and also equally smart but ..

Roli-But!!! what?

Sid-Love failure.

Roli-Hann!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SId-Ha, you heard it right. Actually I loved one girl and proposed her but she refused saying that she already has boyfriend and she wants to marry her equal one.

Roli-Oh..equal one?Then who is that girl?

Sid-Our Md.. he said casually.

Prem trying to control his smile but can't ..he bursted out.

Roli-So you directly tried for a six instead of taking single. But gets duck out haan.

Sid-Hmm what to do? Best people like us have no values in front of those modern girls.

Roli-excuse me...

Sid-I am not saying about you. Why are you taking serious?

Roli-Remember ..I am the one who decide your future..

Sid tried to say...

Roli-Your future in our company.

Prem in a low voice..''Why are you doing these non senses idiot?"

Sid-Simply, you know she is quite beautiful.

Prem-So you decided to quite.

Sid-What if I am again fell in love?and again if I get fail? That's why....

Prem-You will never change.So are you ready to get out ?

Sid-Damn confident.

"You both are selected".

Sid's jow dropped ...

Roli-Shut your mouth please.

Wait outside and receptionist will give you the appointment letter.

Roli-Strange people. Generally you know, candidates will be happy if they get selected but you are the people who is feeling like a hell now..Are you okay?

Sid_Yeah...we are..Thanks 

Roli-Excuse me...

Sid-Haan...

Roli-Are you going to do the same thing again here?

Sid-That we will see. I will give answer after two three months.

Roli-Then sure.You will need to find a new company...She smiled.

Sid showed his tongue and went out with Prem.

Prem-Yaar, we are selected.

Sid-That idiot don't know how to select the capable candidates?

"Ahmmm..Ahmmm"

Sid ruffled his hairs seeing Roli there.

roli-I know how to select the candidates .Better you do your job that's good for you both.

She went inside Md chamber .Sid hits his forehead for his bad luck.

Receptionist-Hello, you both. Come here and take these.

Sid-how many beautiful girls are here?

Receptionist-Excuse me.

Prem-We are asked how many girls are working here?..

Sid-Abey...beautiful girls...

Receptionist-Ahmm...may be 10-15..

Sid-Baaprey... This much girls...Is this girl hostel or what?

Prem-By the way what is your name you beauty?

Receptionist-Nithu...Nithu Tarun Sharma...

prem-Ufffooo...you are married then you are waste..Come Sid..

Sid-You wasted our time..Bye friend.

Nithu-Abey...idiots get last but remember come tomorrow before 10. Crazy idiots. Nautankis.

Sid and Prem Hi-fied each other  and went with sad , because they got selected but that's not their wish.

So The scene ends...So that Part 2.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

First comment on this is me Bhai 🤭🤭. Super concept. Nice introduction. Super update. What to say Bhai ur awesome. Now Like a Bhai u have to give update ASAP ok?. Eagerly waiting Bhai update ASAP.

Nice concept . update was superb . waiting for your next update . just now I read your updates . you are awesome writer . I love your stories . if you don't mind can you give me your update links please .

Wow! New ff! Nice concept. Loving crazy Sid. Rosid first meet was cute and funny. Looking forward for next updates. 

you want my other updates or on this current ff update links?

Originally posted by Avimanrosid62

you want my other updates or on this current ff update links?

I want all updates 🤭🤭.

Omg sid is so crazy 😂😂 super start loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon & plz update pending ones too

New ff!!!!  Omg crazy & naughty Sid  rosid meeting was osm ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰looking for next update yaar

PART 3:-

SID AND PREM WERE NOT HAPPY THAT THEY BOTH SELECTED IN THAT INTERVIEW. BOTH DON'T WANT TO DO THE JOB THERE.

BOTH WENT TO THE LODGE WHERE THEY BOOKED TO STAY.

PREM- SO FINALLY WE ARE EMPLOYEES.

SID-MY POOR LUCK!!!!!!!

PREM-ABEY, OUR POOR LUCK.

SID-I DON'T WANT THIS JOB PREM. SHALL WE RESIGN?

PREM-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING SID? IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING. WE HAVE A LOT OF WORKS AND NAUTANKIS TO DO NAA..

SID-OF COURSE PREM, TOMORROW THAT RECEPTIONIST IS OUR TARGET. WE WILL DO SOME PRANK THERE.

PREM-I HAVE AN IDEA...

SID-UTTER FLOP.

PREM-AREY LISTEN NAA, MAZAAA AAYEGAA BABA....

SID-OKAY, THIS TIME I WILL DO ..BUT NEXT TIME ....IT WILL BE MY TURN..

PREM-GREAT...DONE BABY.

BOTH HI-FIED EACH OTHER.

NEXT DAY SID AND PREM ARRIVED LITTLE EARLY. MEANS 9.30 .

NITHU ARRIVED WITH HER HUSBAND TARUN.

SID-AREY PREM, THIS WILL BE MORE FUN. SEE WHO IS HER HUSBAND?

PREM-TARUN...HE IS THE ONE. COME SID. THEN DO IT.

SID AND PREM STARTED.

PREM-HEY MADAM, WAIT FOR A MINUTE.

TARUN-NITHU,  THESE GUYS ......NITHU GIVE ME YOUR PHONE.

SHE GAVE...

NITHU-NAUTANKIS.

PREM- YOU CHEATER, YOU BETRAYED MY FRIEND. SEE HIM, HE DIN'T EAT ANYTHING FROM THE LAST 3 DAYS.

NITHU-ME??? WHAT I DID TO HIM IDIOT? ARE YOU MAD?

PREM-WHAT!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS HE? HE IS YOUR BOY FRIEND.

TARUN-WHAT!! NITHU WHAT ARE THEY SAYING? IS IT TRUE?

NITHU-AREY, YOU SHUT UP.....HEY YOU BOTH.. SHUT UP AND GET OUT FROM HERE. OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU..

SID WINKED TARUN AND TARUN UNDERSTOOD AND SENT SOME PHOTOS OF NITHU TO SID, THAT TOO FROM NITHU'S MOBILE.

PREM- ACCHA, SO YOU DON'T KNOW RIGHT. THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR PICS YOU SENT TO MY FRIEND...THAT TOO ALSO YOU SON'T KNOW?

TARUN-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING Mr.?? SHE IS MY WIFE. SHE LOVES ME ONLY. THEN HOW COME THIS GUY TO BE HER LOVER? YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

SID-MISTAKEN??? ME? ASK YOU WIFE TO TELL THE TRUTH. OTHERWISE I KNOW HOW TO SPLIT IT OUT.

NITHU-I WILL KILL YOU STUPID. I NEITHER SENT ANY PHOTOS NOR I HAVE YOUR NUMBER. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE...AND HE IS MY BOY FRIEND AND MY HUSBAND. Mr.TARUN SHARMA.

SID-ACCHA MADAM, SO YOU ARE TRYING TO BE INNOCENT HA....WAIT A MINUTE. SEE THIS.

SEEING THAT NITHU SHOCKED. TARUN ACTED LIKE HE IS ALSO SHOCKED AND SURPRISED.

TARUN-WHAT IS THIS NITHU? THESE MANY PHOTOS. YOU TOLD YOU DON'T KNOW HIS NUMBER. BUT YOU ITSELF  SENT THESE MANY YOUR PERSONAL PHOTOS TO THIS STUPID GUY.?

SID-HEY, WHO ARE YOU TO CALLING ME STUPID HA?

NITHU-AREY , BELIEVE ME TARUN , I DIN'T SEND ANY PHOTOS DEAR. PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHEN DID IT HAPPEN.PLEASE BELIEVE ME YAAR.

SID-AREY WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW? DON'T WORRY. YOUR HUSBAND IS ALSO NOT AN INNOCENT AS YOU THINK.

TARUN-GUYS, ENOUGH, WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME INSIDE THIS?

NITHU-HOW DO YOU KNOW TARUN?

PREM-COME ON...LIKE YOU..HE ALSO BETRAYED HIS FIRST LOVE.

NITHU-FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TARUN-Mr...WHEN DID IT HAPPEN???

SID-LONG AGO...SEE THIS...

SID SHOWED SOME PHOTOS TO NITHU , WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS TARUN IS DANCING WITH ANOTHER GIRL IS A CULTURED TRADITIONAL DRESS.

NITHU-TARUN YOU ARE BLAMING ME. NOW WHAT IS THIS?

TARUN-AREY, NITHU BABY THEY ARE TELLING LIE YAAR. I LOVED ONLY YOU. YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE.

NITHU-YOU, YOU ARE A CHEATER. I LOVED YOU BUT YOU BETRAYED ME. NOW EVERYTHING IS OVER. I WANT DIVORCE.

TARUN-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOTS...I WON'T LEAVE YOU BOTH...

SID AND PREM STARTED RUNNING...WHILE NITHU SURPRISED THAT HOW DO THEY KNOW EACH OTHER ????

AFTER SOMETIMES....

NITHU-CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?

SID-WHAT? YOU BETRAYED MY LOVE...AND FOR A REVENGE HE BETRAYED YOUR LOVE..THAT'S IT..HE WINKED AND HI-FIED TO TARUN.

NITHU-ABEY,  CHUP..HOW DO YOU KNOW MY HUSBAND?

PREM-HOW? AREY WE ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS..

NITHU-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TARUN-THEN WHAT!!  THAT'S WHY I SENT YOUR PHOTOS TO SID...

NITHU-SO IT WAS YOU...

SID-HELLO MADAM...YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE DIVORCE TO OUR FRIEND HA...THIS IS TOO BAD..POOR GUY...

NITHU-THEN WHAT?...HE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME THAT'S WHY..

PREM-BUT YOU ALSO BETRAYED OUR SID NA...BECHAARAA...

TARUN-NOW WHAT WILL I DO? DIVORCE?....

NITHU-AREY, GO NA...I HAVE SO MANY BOY FRIENDS IN MY LIFE...I WILL MARRY SOMEONE ELSE BETTER THAN YOU..

SID-ACCHAA...SO THIS IS YOUR PLAN...SO TARUN GIVE HER A DIVORCE YAAR, LET'S BREAK IT UP.

NITHU-IS IT TARUN>.......SHE GLARED..

PREM-SEE SID, SHE IS FRIGHTENING HIM THROUGH HER EYES ONLY...

TARUN-SO GUYS...HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

SID-WE ARE GOING TO WORK HERE, IN THIS COMPANY ONLY TARUN...WITH THIS IDIOT.

NITHU-YOU THREE ARE IDIOTS. TOOK MY LIFE FOR A MINUTE.

TARUN-THAT'S AWESOME NA..ALL FOUR IN ONE PLACE...THEN IT WILL BE MORE FUN... BY THE WAY WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?

SID-LODGE.

NITHU-THEN COME TO OUR HOUSE, SIMPLE.

TARUN-AREY WAH NITHU. YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT.

SID-NO MADAM. IT'S OKAY.THANKS

NITHU-SO WHAT ?YOU ARE HIS BESTIES. NOW YOU ARE MY BESTIES TOO...SO FRIENDS?

SID SMILED AND PREM TOO...

TARUN-BY THE WAY, WHY DIN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE COMING HERE?YOU IDIOTS.

PREM-WE THOUGHT WE WILL FAIL HERE TOO THAT'S WHY..

TARUN-YOU BOTH WILL NEVER CHANGE...

SID-SO PARTY?????

NITHU-WHAT!!!!!!! GUYS THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAY... MAM WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE.

PREM-WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT...WHAT ABOUT YOU TARUN?

TARUN-I AM ALWAYS READY...COME LET'S GO..

NITHU-BUT YOU SAID YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT MEETING TODAY...WHAT ABOUT THAT?

TARUN-AREY, LEAVE IT...AFTER A LONG LONG TIME...I MET MY BUDDIES. NOW IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE...COME..ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?

NITHU-WHAT TO SAY?LET'S CHALOOOOOOO...

SID AND PREM BOTH WINKED AND WENT..

TARUN-SO...DON'T WANT THIS JOB TOO HA...'

PREM-OF COURSE YES...

SID-BUT YOU KNOW...MISSING SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS NA...

PREM-WHAT TARUN? YOU ALREADY MARRIED THIS GIRL?OTHERWISE IT WILL BE OUR TURN ...

TARUN-YOU TOO NA.,.. M BAD LUCK..

''OOCCHHH''

TARUN-I MEAN...IT'S MY PLEASURE TO MARRY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED GIRL..

SID-THAT'S WHY GIRLS ALWAYS WEAR HEILD SANDALS...

PREM-WHAT HAPPENED TARUN?

TARUN-NOTHING BRO..I AM FINE..

'

NITHU-SO GUYS...WHAT WILL YOU HAVE? PARTY FROM MY SIDE.

SID-I WILL TELL YOU..

SID ORDERED SO MANY THINGS WHICH MADE NITHU TO BE WORRY BECAUSE SHE DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY FOR THOSE...

THEY HAD A FULL FUN AND AT THE END, NITHU TENSED A BIT...

TARUN-WHAT HAPPENED NITHU DEAR?

NITHU-WILL YOU COME TO THIS SIDE?

TARUN-WHAT?TELL ME...

NITHU-ACTUALLY I DIN'T BRING THAT MUCH MONEY...

TARUN-OH..ONLY THIS MUCH...COME..

SID-WHAT HAPPENED TARUN? IS EVERYTHING OKAY?

TARUN-NO YAAR, SHE DIN'T BRING MUCH MONEY..

PREM-SEE THESE GIRLS BHI NAA...ALWAYS SHOWS BUILD UP...

TARUN-YUP...BUT WE BOYS ALWAYS ROCKZZ...COME SID.. SID , PREM, TARUN JOINED THEIR HANDS AND ARRANGED THE WHOLE AMOUNT AND THEY RETURNED NITHU'S MONEY BACK TO HER...

NITHU-YOU IDIOT, TOOK MY PRESTIGE COMPLETELY THAT TOO IN FRONT OF THESE TWO NAUTANKIS...

SID-AREY WE ARE LIKE THAT ONLY BABY...FRIENDSHIP....

NITHU-I WONDER, EVEN AFTER THESE MANY YEARS YOUR FRIENDSHIP REMAINED SAME...

TARUN-THAT'S WHY WE ARE ALWAYS ON TOP...WHAT PREM?

PREM-ABSOLUTELY BOSS...LET'S GO FOR A MOVIE..

SID-THIS TIME..NITHU WILL PAY..

NITHU-HA HA..FINE...I WILL PAY..BUT FOR FOOD, IT WILL BE TARUN..

SID-POOR HUSBAND!!!

NITHU-CHALOO......

THEY ENJOYED THE DAY WITH FULL OF MASTI, ....

________________________________________________________________________________

PART 3 ENDS....