Hard Times Show Family (PreRish OS)

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yayayaya 🥳i gave you barely 4 words and you gave such a huge UPDATE and so so so wonderful it is. You have evolved as a writer so so so polished you have become to be. 👍🏼 so delightful. And the way you incorporated "Pati Patni ko alag kar sakte ho Maa Baap ko nahi" wonderful 👏 true PreRish had been parents' first, spouses later on.  kitni khush hoon main  lo mera Favourite gif for you 

Image give me more. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Res ...i love u kudiye for giving us our constant dose ❤️🤗

....let me read it a couple of times more... I'll come back after that.... 

CVs kaha ho.. kuch seekhooo.. this is what you what you needed to do and look at what you did.. 

This is a beautiful update Avni.. 🤗

Originally posted by cassiop

CVs kaha ho.. kuch seekhooo.. this is what you what you needed to do and look at what you did.. 

This is a beautiful update Avni.. 🤗

Cvs is a dabba writer....😡

Very nice os Aavni....👏

Loved their concern for kuki....kuki had peanut butter sandwich which she is allergic to it...as a mother here prena is on point....but kzk me 

I am dreaming about their hug wish ek aerial me bhi hotha proper wala....

Ankie/Anvi wonderful plot & execution👍🏼. Amazing story.

@Ankie, peanut allergy is from😎

Bajaj left in anger and Kukki is suddenly sick. Such a sadistic way to make sure the family stays together😆. Prerna blaming herself for Kukki's this condition and Rishabh feeling terrible seeing his daughter like this in the Hospital. I LOVED all their hugs supporting, consoling & assuring each other. He hurt his hand. 

WE BAJAJS ARE FIGHTERS😎. Prerna included herself in this family now. Surprisingly, I am not mad at Basus. They don't know that Kukki had this issue. And in the end, Nivi said the thing which Anurag missed seeing. They may not be perfect husband-wife, but their FATHER-MOTHER bond with their kid is something rare. Chalo, Prerna now knows what she wants and what is her future❤️.

Originally posted by Annu8193

Cvs is a dabba writer....😡

Dabba bhi kisi na kisi kaam a jata.. CVs are simply useless..🤢

Such a simple thought that you can separate lovers but not parents is so beautiful!! Thanks Ankie for the prompt.

Avnii, you have translated this thought into such a beautiful storyline. I feel so happy to read all these sweet and simple stories. Kash iss show ke writers kuch seekh paate. Khair, beautiful story dear👏