Posted: 4 years ago

I liked her in the round table interview. Why is no one talking about her?

That nepo kid and snake comments thing she talked about was hilarious. 

From whatever bit I saw she was better than DP bt bit jumpy n bored...she is cutie

May be because she is a 

.... a cartoon

Everything is forgotten once a film releases.

An actor may wow everyone one in a group discussion and then follow it up with a lazy performance in a lazy film choice...

Everything works when you are talented and hard working.Flops are forgiven,a quote is forgiven..as long as the actor is totally committed to his/her primary job.

People are applauding Parvathy because she is amazing on screen and has an even more amazing off screen  personality.Her words carry weight.

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago

She really doesnt know why she gets snake emojis ?😆😉

In the same breath she claimed that she doesn’t read the comments at all and yet said she’s constantly getting snake emojis. And then added a “what did I do?” afterwards, which definitely shows that she absolutely reads the comments and the negative ones bother her.  And that’s a very human reaction so it’s understandable.  But what’s the need to fake nonchalance?   

She came across as uncomfortable (lacking KJO or her PRop team???)... butted in when she wasn't really contributing anything of value, was clearly fake about 'not getting snake emojis' or reading comments ( still playing on her naive/silly persona) and was only animated a lot when talking about her selfishness in wanting  many roles she DOES NOT SUIT just befcause they are good roles..so she clearly goes 'all out' to get THE best roles around (screaming how much she wants to play a serial killer or whatever- lost interest and zoned out on her point there).  She showed her annoying habit of trying to talk over everyone when she's in her element by trying to be judge and jury in matters that really went over her head.

Yeah..what fun.

She doesn't make iota of sense most of the time & is a pretty bad speaker but I feel she's an even worse & mannerless listener....

Like her attention hungry tendencies gets highlighted in stuff like these, where she evidently seems way out of her depth & resultingly insecure, so in order to compensate for it she acts all hyper, animated & moreso then anything else grating.

Quite a bad tactic I must say, upar her countering her points (twice in that IV itself lol) worsens the matter😆 toh overcompensate karne ke liye aur nostrils flare karne lagti hai, now Off-screen bhi uplabdh😆

Even Alia can’t tell if it’s a man or woman 🤣