Alia is so animated in her interviews - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ennuyi

More then her chatter, I found her sitting position hilarious, couldnt stop laughing.. I mean she sat with her back towards Parvathy the whole time, that's obnoxious behaviour.

Yes I found her back partially turned to Parvathy very disrespectful.  In one segment when Parvathy was speaking she wasn’t even looking at her though that might have been more of her desire to pretend that she’s taking it all in and thinking it through.  But once again, looked disrespectful.  

https://twitter.com/YeShaamMASTANI7/status/1199720015186059276?s=20

This outburst was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The whole time she sat there making faces, dazed and at one point almost yawning when Ayushman was speaking then goes on a shouting spree . The disrespectful way she sat seemed even more elitist. She must have been sulking for not getting to sit at the center.  

She expects respect and feels she is entitled to it. But carefully curated career is falling apart since Kalank. They (kjo and her) believed the hype they’ve created. 

If animated was a synonym for bimbo-like behaviour, I would have agreed with you. She was so meh.

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

This outburst was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The whole time she sat there making faces, dazed and at one point almost yawning when Ayushman was speaking then goes on a shouting spree . The disrespectful way she sat seemed even more elitist. She must have been sulking for not getting to sit at the center.  

She expects respect and feels she is entitled to it. But carefully curated career is falling apart since Kalank. They (kjo and her) believed the hype they’ve created. 

This looks so much worse as a meme πŸ˜‚.  Someone should make one of her questioning what she’s done to deserve the snake emoji πŸ˜‚.  

The quoted replies and the discussions there... Looks like logon ne finally rangeen chashma utaar diye hai.

Animations are still better, she is like that screechy annoying whining girl you try to avoid.

Originally posted by Ennuyi

More then her chatter, I found her sitting position hilarious, couldnt stop laughing.. I mean she sat with her back towards Parvathy the whole time, that's obnoxious behaviour.

or she was trying to show her non existent ass lol.

being animated is better than slapping and beating people with a stick...atleast she is not hurting anyone.😳

🐍🐍🐍 

I know what you did last summer... 😜

Originally posted by Kara_R

🐍🐍🐍 

I know what you did last summer... 😜

Alia doesn't get it. Please explain to her.