Alia is so animated in her interviews - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

alia was not really charming here..she gets very hyper while talking but at least you know whatever is coming..is coming from a genuine place somewhere..she speaks her heart out

she was not impressive but any day much much better than deepika and ranveer..those two legit killed the entire vibe..PDA..interrupting others..cutting others..deepika cut ayushman twice..and even the ayushman praising seemed more like bullying..

at least alia was acting a part of discussion..

ranveer was acting as if he owns the entire thing..does he really need to butt in everytime

also one time when alia was speaking about being a selfish actor..he goes and kisses deep's shoulder..and the entire conversation shifted for a min..i mean any one be super pissed at this..she was speaking..at least have the decency to not indulge in your PDA then..you guys have a room? or may be you don't..and all this is only an on camera thing..super cringe!!

Originally posted by Born.BaigaN

She doesn't make iota of sense most of the time & is a pretty bad speaker but I feel she's an even worse & mannerless listener....

Like her attention hungry tendencies gets highlighted in stuff like these, where she evidently seems way out of her depth & resultingly insecure, so in order to compensate for it she acts all hyper, animated & moreso then anything else grating.

Quite a bad tactic I must say, upar her countering her points (twice in that IV itself lol) worsens the matter😆 toh overcompensate karne ke liye aur nostrils flare karne lagti hai, now Off-screen bhi uplabdh😆

I partly agree with u, but it wasnt like she was sitting with great film thinkers or lumineries 😆 most of them there were hardly making much sense except Parvathy and Setupathi. 

Originally posted by DragonBoy49

Even Alia can’t tell if it’s a man or woman 🤣

Are you referring to Parvathy?

If yes, I think that's a bit uncalled for. She doesn't look a bit like a man..cmon!

(Gosh I get Alia has fans but please don't demean other women just because they don't suit your 'type',  thanks! )

Originally posted by Ennuyi

I partly agree with u, but it wasnt like she was sitting with great film thinkers or lumineries 😆 most of them there were hardly making much sense except Parvathy and Setupathi. 

Agree 😆but was actually talking in more generic sense, in this IV her so-called fantasy of all "live-dead" Heroines in one room was screaming fakeness, I mean off-late she has started sounding like wannabe Kjo, socho Kjo ka bhi wannabe version😆, for whom such stuff like this & marking their presence here holds immense importance

Originally posted by MoonOrchid

( please don't demean other women just because they don't suit your 'type',  thanks! )

An that’s what’s this forum is all about. The plus and minus points of actors/actresses. In the case of this one I can’t even tell if it’s actress or actor ⭐️

An that’s what’s this forum is all about. The plus and minus points of actors/actresses. In the case of this one I can’t even tell if it’s actress or actor ⭐️

Cmon, Maro.. that's not nice..

And honestly? I think she looks better than Allu... At least she has b o* bies...And is not stick thin..

Agree 😆but was actually talking in more generic sense, in this IV her so-called fantasy of all "live-dead" Heroines in one room was screaming fakeness, I mean off-late she has started sounding like wannabe Kjo, socho Kjo ka bhi wannabe version😆, for whom such stuff like this & marking their presence here holds immense importance

Thanks for outting in words what I was trying to express.

Yes, the KJo influence is very visible.

Originally posted by MoonOrchid

Cmon, Maro.. that's not nice..

And honestly? I think she looks better than Allu... At least she has b o* bies...And is not stick thin..

Her hair is too curly 🤣

More then her chatter, I found her sitting position hilarious, couldnt stop laughing.. I mean she sat with her back towards Parvathy the whole time, that's obnoxious behaviour.

Her hair is too curly 🤣

Okay then 🤣 . Good reason indeed. (You are so silly at times I cannot even get mad for too long..lol)